Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess which evening I need to go to the south of the city?

Might not bother.

They moved this bridge months ago, i think its open to traffic this weekend, also there is more than one way to the southern suburbs. The expressway is the easiest option though.

Well done Labor

The libs will take all the credit they can without even lifting a finger, Soon after the election the factory i work at has a big project that was Labors doing and the libs toured the factory and were so self congratulatory, they were essentially thinking it was their project.

Sammys at the Marina has a great view and good seafood. Very pricey for what it is, but you'll get good brownie points for going there. Its a beautiful spot.

If you want just good fish n chips to take down the beach then come to Sotos in Semaphore, or Stunned Mullet in Henley Beach.
Prison Bars Stunned Mullet if you want take away or Sea Salt at Henley Square if you want to eat in, or outside of the weather is OK.

Last edited:
Bahaha

3010656d6dad3d809da30526e254e9a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha Raman PMd me saying the biggest issue with his suspension is that he can't correct the typo that i pointed out in his profile location while under suspension.

Terriroty

Hey guys, 24 year old here, anyone around my age not got their period yet? Wikipedia says you're supposed to get the first one between the ages of 12-15 but I don't think mine has happened at all so far. I've also heard rumours that your parents give it to you on your 21st birthday but I think mine just totally forgot to give it to me? Is there a tribunal or something I can follow this up at to make them hand over my periods? I'm really keen to start using these pads I bought but I don't really have any use for them yet. Cheers

******* great game. The old Telstra competitions were amazing fun, my group of mates and I were pro at it. My best mate got hounded out of the game after a huge wave of hackers came through and the whole community made up their mind that he hacked because they didn't like him as he used to stir them up, plus he was insanely good. The hacker paranoia killed the game more than the hackers did.

Eventually our entire group were hounded out of the game and then the community completely cannibalized itself. Such a shame.

What's the new Wolfenstein like? Bought it but haven't even cracked the seal yet. The New Order was great so hopefully this continues it.

******* games. Got three still in plastic because I'm in no hurry to finish Assassin Creed Origins. At this rate they'll never get played. Thank goodness I didn't go and add Far Cry 5 to the list.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
What's the new Wolfenstein like? Bought it but haven't even cracked the seal yet. The New Blood was great so hopefully this continues it.

******* games. Got three still in plastic because I'm in no hurry to finish Assassin Creed Origins. At this rate they'll never get played. Thank goodness I didn't go and add Far Cry 5 to the list.

Sent from mTalk
Sounds like me with AC Origins. I'm over 60 hours in and no end in sight. Massive game and I've discovered I'm OCD with side quests and those question marks on the map. I can't let them be.

Hey guys, 24 year old here, anyone around my age not got their period yet? Wikipedia says you're supposed to get the first one between the ages of 12-15 but I don't think mine has happened at all so far. I've also heard rumours that your parents give it to you on your 21st birthday but I think mine just totally forgot to give it to me? Is there a tribunal or something I can follow this up at to make them hand over my periods? I'm really keen to start using these pads I bought but I don't really have any use for them yet. Cheers
Please release HugeJohnson safe and unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back