Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 8th Random Thoughts Thread.

Random factoid: the number 8, like the number 0, is a symbolic representation of the Ouroboros - representing the eternity and entirety of the universe. The celestial snake eating that is forever eating it’s on tail. It is the highest naturally occurring single digit prime number.

8 (2x4) isn't a prime number. 2 is the only even prime.

What about 9, you might ask?

The number 9 is the number of ego, immortality and divinity. It is isolated from the universe, because it exists outside of the universe. For example:

1 cell divides into 2 (1+2 = 3)
2 cells divide into 4 (2+4 = 6)
4 cells divide into 8 (4 + 8 = 12, 1+2 = 3)
8 cells divide into 16 (8 + 16 = 24, 2+4 = 6)

And so forth. 9 won’t appear anywhere in the natural world. Ever.

What about the number of protons in a Fluorine atom? ;)

8 (2x4) isn't a prime number. 2 is the only even prime.

My mistake - I meant integers, not primes. Just basic, run of the mill standard digits :) I’m not sure why I wrote prime...maybe I was thinking primary.

What about the number of protons in a Fluorine atom? ;)

Protons can’t exist naturally without neutrons, except hydrogen - and that only has 1 proton and 1 electron.

If you took away the neutrons in fluorine it wouldn’t be fluorine. It wouldn’t be anything. So it having an atomic number of 9 is irrelevant in the natural world.

The atomic mass of fluorine is 19.

Beryllium has an atomic mass of 9...but it is a divalent that only occurs naturally in combination with other minerals. It does not occur free in nature. So it doesn’t count :p

They got this one right...

84fc785d-a257-423d-828b-899a408cfbfc.png

This is the 8th Random Thoughts Thread.

Random factoid: the number 8, like the number 0, is a symbolic representation of the Ouroboros - representing the eternity and entirety of the universe. The celestial snake eating that is forever eating it’s on tail. It is the highest naturally occurring single digit prime number.

What about 9, you might ask?

The number 9 is the number of ego, immortality and divinity. It is isolated from the universe, because it exists outside of the universe. For example:

1 cell divides into 2 (1+2 = 3)
2 cells divide into 4 (2+4 = 6)
4 cells divide into 8 (4 + 8 = 12, 1+2 = 3)
8 cells divide into 16 (8 + 16 = 24, 2+4 = 6)

And so forth. 9 won’t appear anywhere in the natural world. Ever.

Full term human pregnancy is 9 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full term human pregnancy is 9 months.

The Gregorian calendar isn’t a naturally occurring phenomenon. The closest would be the sidereal lunar calendar, which lists a month as being 27.5 days (the time it takes for the moon to complete one orbit of the earth).

Pregnancy would be 10 months based on nature :)

Incidentally - this is the reason why the number of the beast in Revelation is 666.

6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9. Something man made attempting to become or replace the divine.

The Jews (and especially the Kabbalists) were heavily into numerology.

Nikola Tesla said that if you know the magnificence of the numbers 3, 6 and 9 you will have the key to the universe.

TRTT Part 8 - Absolute pseudoscience drivel

Open your mind...open your miiiind...open your miiiiinnnmdddd....

My mistake - I meant integers, not primes. Just basic, run of the mill standard digits :) I’m not sure why I wrote prime...maybe I was thinking primary.
Not really wanting to wade into this esoteric discussion but 9 is the highest naturally occurring single digit integer, not 8.

(assuming we're talking base 10 here, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back