Not open for further replies.
“I yam what I yam”
Said the man with the can.
Swee’Pea and Olive agreed.
Tho’ the Brute with the beard,
whom everyone feared,
knew the sailor was not what he seemed.

3ya8z7D.jpg

I don't mind being knocked out of the World Cup, but please not to England on their turf. Please no.

They're just casually cruising there, picking strokes whenever they can be bothered to chance it and hitting the rope at will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol now Warner is going to start their own streaming service and pull their content from Netflix.

Torrents are going to make a roaring comeback in quick fashion.

Lol now Warner is going to start their own streaming service and pull their content from Netflix.

The market pile-on kills anything that's good.

Absolutely. Streaming services aren't just popular because of the concept of streaming. Streaming services are (were) popular because it was a way to access a heap of viewing options in one place for one fee. As usual the corporate dollar is completely misreading the market.

Absolutely. Streaming services aren't just popular because of the concept of streaming. Streaming services are (were) popular because it was a way to access a heap of viewing options in one place for one fee. As usual the corporate dollar is completely misreading the market.

I think Stan is closer to that concept than the others. Netflix are more about producing their own content, allowing comedians to shoot specials etc. They have a lot of content but a heap of it is trash.
If I wanna watch an episode of a tv show or a classic movie, I'll use Stan.

I don't think it will matter to the core demographics - young people growing up.

A dozen different streaming apps is just the way it is.

I only use Netflix anyway. I also sometimes pay for YouTube just for that one show but I wouldn't class that as the same as the others. More a sharing and music platform that dabbles in producing original content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back