Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a ******* coinkydoink... service my car, they do a full inspection, give me a list a mile long of s**t that is ****ed and now my car won't start. :rolleyes:

Had the car a year and had absolutely nothing go wrong with it mechanically, have it serviced and now it's ****ed and won't start. :mad:

Wow what a ******* coinkydoink... service my car, they do a full inspection, give me a list a mile long of s**t that is f’ed and now my car won't start. :rolleyes:

Had the car a year and had absolutely nothing go wrong with it mechanically, have it serviced and now it's f’ed and won't start. :mad:

12 month warranty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a ******* coinkydoink... service my car, they do a full inspection, give me a list a mile long of s**t that is f’ed and now my car won't start. :rolleyes:

Had the car a year and had absolutely nothing go wrong with it mechanically, have it serviced and now it's f’ed and won't start. :mad:
Never trust a mechanic just become friends with one.

His films have been favourites of mine, I don’t like the violence and n words as much these days though.

Seriously what is wrong with that guy haha

In future when every film is a diversity-approved all-ages reboot or Marvel franchisee, we’ll look back on the Tarantino canon with the yearning wonder of Wall-E watching Hello Dolly.

Google was created by the CIA and NSA as part of the Echelon surveillance network. Why do you think their search algorithm was so much better than any other search engine?

“By the end of the 20th century, the system referred to as "ECHELON" had evolved beyond its military and diplomatic origins into "a global system for the interception of private and commercial communications" (mass surveillance and industrial espionage).”

Artificial intelligence and machine learning are combined with publicly and privately recorded search algorithms to predict branches of research and development and either shut them down or patent the design before anyone else.

Image result for george clinton

His films have been favourites of mine, I don’t like the violence and n words as much these days though.

Seriously what is wrong with that guy haha

He's inspired by Aussie exploitation flicks of the 70s and 80s?

Mind you I don't find his movies that violent. It's comical more than graphic. I don't even like half of them anyway.

But half are very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back