Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proper versions or "sanitised for TV" version?

I remember back when i had Foxtel all these came onto the World Movies channel but were sanitised.

Zoomed in sex faces of sweaty 70's pr0n stars is not the greatest of looks.

The last time World Movies aired ‘In The Realm Of The Senses’ it was the uncut version.

So there’s that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodness me episode 1 of Stranger Things 3 is worse than expected. Jumps around everywhere, characters are completely different, it does the complete overload on the soundtrack, a new 80s song every few seconds, introducing Russians marks the point where the series goes from cool show set in the 80s that had nice little subversions of stereotype to short on ideas just copying s**t beginning to become a pisstake of itself, and Mike is an even bigger dickhead. Only good thing about it was Billy and the mum.

Let's pray it gets better and finds a bit of focus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodness me episode 1 of Stranger Things 3 is worse than expected. Jumps around everywhere, characters are completely different, it does the complete overload on the soundtrack, a new 80s song every few seconds, introducing Russians marks the point where the series goes from cool show set in the 80s that had nice little subversions of stereotype to short on ideas just copying s**t beginning to become a pisstake of itself, and Mike is an even bigger dickhead. Only good thing about it was Billy and the mum.

Let's pray it gets better and finds a bit of focus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first 2-3 episodes it's just constant cut's with a new 80's soundtrack to accompany each scene. It settles down and the season hits it's straps ep 4 onwards. But the russian subplot gets worse in my opinion. Only thing that makes it watchable is Steve+Dustin gang.

Haha turned on AA sports show about 15 minutes ago and 2nd caller I heard was Port supporter Johhny from Port Augusta - sounding half sober. He was very subdued. KG asked why, isn't he happy about the showdown win. Said he was, but said he was disappointed about the cricket.

Then said he is disappointed Justin Langer brought in the most selfish cricketer in Australian history - Steve Waugh into the fold on the team bus and at the hotel and off he goes about how selfish he was. Think this is Johnny's favourite topic. He always gives it a good crack. As soon as says Ian Chappell and Steve Waugh has said it as well KG shuts up and lets him ramble on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back