Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Roadpacer, based on a HJ Premier. I'd actually really like one apart from the engine, lol. Had a lot more features than the standard Holden like automatic locking, separate A/C for the back seat, radio controls from the back seat, and something called 'dictation', which, surely isn't what I'm thinking, that the car had voice control? I don't even know what is going on here but it looks intense.

1976-Mazda-Roadpacer_4.jpg

EDIT
lol nearly forgot, the mini bar fridge in the boot

1975-Mazda-roadpacer-ap-sedan-cream-mal-flynn-1200x800-%283%29.jpg

Speaking of Star Wars and video games. I'm interested to see how this Fallen Order game turns out.

I am actually amazed that EA has let be singleplayer game and not a microtransaction riddled pay-to-win piece of s**t like they did to Battlefront 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am actually amazed that EA has let be singleplayer game and not a microtransaction riddled pay-to-win piece of s**t like they did to Battlefront 2

I think both Battlefronts were harshly received, perfectly good games the the Hoth map from the first one may be my favourite online shooter level ever. Battlefront 2 was definitely a bit pay to win and you couldn't even call the price of them 'micro'.

Doctor Feel You gonna have a crack at Red Dead Redemption 2 anytime soon?

I'm in the epilogue and while I stand by my earlier criticisms of it, it has definitely picked up in the back end of the game.

I'm in the epilogue and while I stand by my earlier criticisms of it, it has definitely picked up in the back end of the game.

Maybe. It's on the list. Playing XCOM at the moment. Giving my team humourous names. I'm on David Koch the fifth at the moment because I use them as shock troops.

I just couldn't get into RDR2, hey lets start the game by trudging slowly through deep snow.

Might give it another crack if/when it ever comes onto the PC which i doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back