MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
For all you Barnes haters. Especially you beercans.
He goes ok at nearly 70. He's trying to help out others not to go down the road he did. He's a cool old fart.

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
When Barnsey came to Whyalla all the lead ups were flat as *. Mossy was s**t. Daryl Brathwaite was serviceable but meh. Jimmy hit the stage and he flogged the * out of it. He was good. Very good.

When Barnsey came to Whyalla all the lead ups were flat as ****. Mossy was s**t. Daryl Brathwaite was serviceable but meh. Jimmy hit the stage and he flogged the **** out of it. He was good. Very good.

The last train outta Whyalla's almost gone.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Turns on Q and A.

Sees Greens candidate get a moment to answer a question not asked toward them. Sees One Nation get interrupted after four words in to an answer to a question directed toward them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns on Q and A.

Sees Greens candidate get a moment to answer a question not asked toward them. Sees One Nation get interrupted after four words in to an answer to a question directed toward them.

Your point being?

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
My daughter sent me this pic of her Husky. He's gold. Hope I dont get chastised for this.
IMG_1463.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because my Mrs watches American Idol I also watch American Idol, and it's tolerable because Lionel Ritchie is one likeable mofo.

And in the spirit of tenuosity I'm therefore posting another absolute banger from the Boogie Nights soundtrack.

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Because my Mrs watches American Idol I also watch American Idol, and it's tolerable because Lionel Ritchie is one likeable mofo.

And in the spirit of tenuosity I'm thereformmme posting another absolute banger from the Boogie Nights soundtrack.

Love the Commodores

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies

And in the spirit of tenuosity I'm therefore posting another absolute banger from the Boogie Nights soundtrack.

Beautiful

QandA is an incredibly hostile environment for racists.

They only ever stack half the panel and 70% of the crowd with sympathisers, absolutely unacceptable.

BuT tHeY’rE jUsT tElLiNg iT lIKe iT iS

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
[QUITE="raman, post: 60391555, member: 16773"]If you really wanna win me over it needs to be from the Boogie Nights soundtrack

[/QUOTE]
Bloody oath bro. Massive band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back