Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cuz had her second baby. She named it Raphael. Her first baby was named Leonardo. I called her Splinter. She looked at me blankly.

I have a happy clapper cousin who named her two boys Isiah and Israel, and said if she had a 3rd boy she was going to name him Jesus. o_O

Luckily for `Jesus,' given the crap he would have almost certainly copped throughout his life she had a girl instead, and after Mary Magdalene was apparently considered, she was given a fairly bog standard conventional name.

We are not all fking sinners
Cheers for the day off though... 😎

Not the place for this, but let me just explain that "sin" is simply another word for "mistake". I haven't met a person incapable of making mistake. If you are such person, man, you are awesome! I will immediately withdrawal my assertion that we are all sinners.

I have a happy clapper cousin who named her two boys Isiah and Israel, and said if she had a 3rd boy she was going to name him Jesus. o_O

Luckily for `Jesus,' given the crap he would have almost certainly copped throughout his life she had a girl instead, and after Mary Magdalene was apparently considered, she was given a fairly bog standard conventional name.

Heyzues is very popular in Gremio's part of the world but hasn't really taken off in the rest of Christendom. Mohamed it ain't.

You can get away with it if it's pronounced "Hey, Zeus".

Yep. Piston is a simple country bloke who struggles with modern sensibilities and alcohol. He's a classic case of a man who let's his emotions out on the booze and comes across as a bit of an idiot. He has his demons but I get the feeling that he'd be the type of bloke who'd give anybody a hand who needed it. He just probably needs to learn to STFU after his twelfth can.

Not a fan of what PB has said in the past, but maybe people should stop trying to rev him up every night yeah?

Rev him up?

Give it a rest. He pops in pissed responds to s**t that isn’t even directed at him and goes ballistic. I agree with your sentiment and papa g’s but ****ing hell there is only one person responsible for the nightly tirades.

Needs to ****ing grow up. Real nice, simple, salt of the earth country boy is endearing to a point but the rest of the s**t can **** off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rev him up?

Give it a rest. He pops in pissed responds to s**t that isn’t even directed at him and goes ballistic. I agree with your sentiment and papa g’s but ****ing hell there is only one person responsible for the nightly tirades.

Needs to ****ing grow up. Real nice, simple, salt of the earth country boy is endearing to a point but the rest of the s**t can **** off.
Hey I agree with what you're saying - he does need to take some responsibility and get himself under control. But it doesn't help when people bait him.

Hey I agree with what you're saying - he does need to take some responsibility and get himself under control. But it doesn't help when people bait him.

I must be clearly missing all this baiting then.

I posted a positive Sanjeev Gupta article and he came on at 2am and had a go at me about it. This comes after we have discussed a bunch of things in a civil fashion like camping and 4wding etc.

I think he honestly loses all sense after a few beers and has no idea who he is even attacking or why.

He's great when he's not drunk but only 1/5 of his posts are made while he isn't...

I posted a positive Sanjeev Gupta article and he came on at 2am and had a go at me about it. This comes after we have discussed a bunch of things in a civil fashion like camping and 4wding etc.

I think he honestly loses all sense after a few beers and has no idea who he is even attacking or why.

He's great when he's not drunk but only 1/5 of his posts are made while he isn't...

I post way better when I'm drunk.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

One of the funniest movies ever made

If you were drunk Friday night then I heartily disagree.

Shouting at everyone like a ****ing lunatic you were.

I didn't mean better for you lot, I meant better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back