Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Wiesn koks-kaptains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philthy05

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
adelaide 36ers
A Shorten/Labor government is inevitable. The Libs are stale and unlikeable, the more centrists hate the right wing bozos who have infected the party and caused Turnbull to be turfed. Shorten is completely uninspiring, insincere and artificial but will win by default. Just feel that many of the Labor parties positions will push us into a deeper recession than what we were probably heading for. As Andre said above, deflating house prices are bad for the economy, if people feel poorer, they stop spending. Taxing your way out of it doesn't help.

Some people got very greedy and pushed house prices far too high too soon.

Pulling them back may **** some over, but not pulling em back also ****s people over.

We’re now in a pretty crap place.

I think I’ve mentioned this before but my dad bought his first house for 30k , 2nd for 80k and 3rd House for 300k

This over a 20 year period and each house paid for the next.

That first house his yearly wage (as a blue collar worker) was more than the cost of the house and my mum could stay at home.

bomberclifford

Importer/Exporter
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
idk, I have a job now and since I'm the new guy I can't take 90 minute lunches involving booze... for at least the next couple of weeks.
My job is predominantly taking 90 minute lunches involving booze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chiwigi

I’ll make tears from your Wines.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are you pet shaming? Seems at odds with your ideals of inclusivity!

That's the idea. Once you get used to getting beat up you can focus on return serve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No excuse for having a cat. **** inclusivity.

Glad your dog is well mate :). (I actually like cats as well).

Getting used to being beaten up is the dumbest **** ever.

I’ve played judo and BJJ for over 30 years, it always makes me laugh when they come in for this reason.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Only the people who didn’t listen at school.

****ing relax you campaigners it was just a joke.
The only way people seem to make it in this day and age is by sheer luck.

I have a mate who has worked for absolutely nothing in his life, he owns a house because an uncle he met once in his life decided to leave him a house in his will for some reason. The campaigner even won a brand new car in one of those competitions you see in takeaway shops.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The only way people seem to make it in this day and age is by sheer luck.

I have a mate who has worked for absolutely nothing in his life, he owns a house because an uncle he met once in his life decided to leave him a house in his will for some reason. The campaigner even won a brand new car in one of those competitions you see in takeaway shops.
That’s true

Except for all the people that work really ****ing hard to achieve success.

And people that marry well.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Isn’t your wife an heiress? Sorry if I’ve got that wrong, I just remember something about you being a kept man.
No she’s not but she is quite successful in her field. She has a handicap (me) which has probably limited how far she could have gone.

Oh and I work.

Sometimes

Top Bottom