Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Wiesn koks-kaptains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
No excuse for having a cat. **** inclusivity.

Glad your dog is well mate :). (I actually like cats as well).

Getting used to being beaten up is the dumbest **** ever.

I’ve played judo and BJJ for over 30 years, it always makes me laugh when they come in for this reason.
It would make me laugh too!

Judo and BJJ is hardly getting beaten up. Try something where you get kicked in the liver then punched in the face!

I remember my old man teaching me the benefit of open hand strikes vs a fist, first hand experience. Good times, good father son bonding. Didn't teach me much else but I was well versed in dirty fighting and questionable football tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hasn't been my experience. But my girl's parents only got really rich after she passed her teens, so that might have something to do with it.
Nah she’s cool. I don’t know the full story but I don’t think they were always rich, just immigrants who studied and worked for it.
Not my experience.

Girls are the same as blokes some are campaigners some aren’t.

Background is only a small part of it when you get to a certain age.
I was only going by what Hall and Oates sang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theDuckFarmer

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
A cousin of mine currently works at his dad’s laundromat. His girlfriend is studying medicine and her family is rich AF.

Smart little f@&ker.
His dad owns a laundromat? Winning.

chiwigi

I’ll make tears from your Wines.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Judo and BJJ is hardly getting beaten up. Try something where you get kicked in the liver then punched in the face!

I remember my old man teaching me the benefit of open hand strikes vs a fist, first han experience. Good times, good father son bonding. Didn't teach me much else but I was well versed in dirty fighting and questionable football tactics.

Hahah, **** off mate. Come to the dojo and get hit by the planet, see how it feels.

philthy05

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
adelaide 36ers

I remember my old man teaching me the benefit of open hand strikes vs a fist, first hand experience. Good times, good father son bonding. Didn't teach me much else but I was well versed in dirty fighting and questionable football tactics.

My dad is handy in all sorts of skills and trades as he likes to use his hands and also is a stingy bastard. So I spent my youth always helping him.

He also loves martial arts and weapons.

He doesn’t like to talk though so I spent my youth helping him fix things without ever learning what the hell i was doing, I was just a skinny arm that can fit places, and a sparring partner that couldn’t run away as I lived there

I developed the life skills of shutting up and not complaining though. An underrated life skill.

glitch01

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
I got to watch Yes Minister AND Star Wars.
Along with Goodies and Dr Who and, thanks to a very lax babysitting Grandpa, Deadly Earnest.

Writing this out explains so much.
I'm going to print it out and send it to my psych.
Hope you got to see the Kenny Everett show as well!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It Just Is

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can suck it!
I have mixed emotions about the last GoT episode. On one hand it’s the first truly unpredictable thing to happen in a long while and on the other it was a story arc that began 3 episodes ago but prior to that would have been massively out of character.

Varys sums up better than any character how lacking the dialogue and depth of the show have become. Remember his subtle and witty interactions with Tyrion? The show had become so dry there was no place for a someone who isn’t sexy/good with a sword. He had to die because they didn’t know where to take his character next.

Also, as someone who was nerdy enough to read the books, what a ******* was of the Golden Company backstory. They are going to regret pissing that up the wall when the prequels and spin offs start.

Top Bottom