Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Wiesn koks-kaptains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
This may sway a few of the undecideds. It's not stated whether he keeps it in the fridge though...

Federal Election 2019: PM Scott Morrison admits to loving coriander

Scott Morrison may have made the most divisive remark of the five-week federal election campaign.

"I love coriander."

The prime minister was in the midst of a last-minute dash to the Sydney Markets west of the city ahead of the election on Saturday.

The Liberals are trying to hold onto the seat of Reid following the retirement of former minister Craig Laundy.

Mr Morrison picked up an armful of herbs - including coriander, which some diners find disgusting - before declining an offer to take them for free.

"The coalition always pays its bills," he joked.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politic...son-admits-to-loving-coriander-ng-b881201171z

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
This may sway a few of the undecideds. It's not stated whether he keeps it in the fridge though...

Federal Election 2019: PM Scott Morrison admits to loving coriander

Scott Morrison may have made the most divisive remark of the five-week federal election campaign.

"I love coriander."

The prime minister was in the midst of a last-minute dash to the Sydney Markets west of the city ahead of the election on Saturday.

The Liberals are trying to hold onto the seat of Reid following the retirement of former minister Craig Laundy.

Mr Morrison picked up an armful of herbs - including coriander, which some diners find disgusting - before declining an offer to take them for free.

"The coalition always pays its bills," he joked.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politic...son-admits-to-loving-coriander-ng-b881201171z
As if I needed any more reason not to vote for him.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
People Shouldn't Discuss Things
A Report By Dylan
Aged 12
Not that but because I'm actually removed from the chat it makes it look really annoying lol. Like I get why someone who doesn't watch the show would get sick of people talking about it. I mean there's a petition floating about asking them to rewrite and reshoot this season. What a bunch of babbies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
**** has it been that long? I remember when he was only 8.
I have a funny story about BigFooty and Dylan8 ...

I was at a pub with some mates after work and had a scroll through BigFooty, as you do, noticed a reply to one of my posts on the random thread from Dylan, so I quickly tapped out a response. One of my mates joked, "what are you doing, grooming kids on the internet". I laughed and said, "Nah, just posting on a footy forum." and show them my phone without looking at the screen, but I didn't notice that there were now three posts above mine referencing Dylan's 'young age'.

tl;dr Due to a BigFooty Port Board in joke, my mates now think I groom kids on the internet.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have a funny story about BigFooty and Dylan8 ...

I was at a pub with some mates after work and had a scroll through BigFooty, as you do, noticed a reply to one of my posts on the random thread from Dylan, so I quickly tapped out a response. One of my mates joked, "what are you doing, grooming kids on the internet". I laughed and said, "Nah, just posting on a footy forum." and show them my phone without looking at the screen, but I didn't notice that there were now three posts above mine referencing Dylan's 'young age'.

tl;dr Due to a BigFooty Port Board in joke, my mates now think I groom kids on the internet.
Same thing happened to me in a pub except I haven’t got any mates so I stood on a bar stool and held my phone up and shouted “I’m grooming a 12 year old called Dylan on the internet”

Yeah fun times.

Top Bottom