Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
massive per hate of mine, political parties leaving there cornflute signs up 5 days+ after a federal election.

they're an absolute eyesore on our streets.

massive per hate of mine, political parties leaving there cornflute signs up 5 days+ after a federal election.

they're an absolute eyesore on our streets.
They do have a time limit to remove them from memory. I assume a fine applies.

Just binged the sh!t outta the last series of GOT.

And I legit have nfi wtf errrrybody has been losing their mutha f@%kin' minds over.

Arya Stark. The Movie. Now.

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 4.02.23 pm.png

Last edited:
I hope they are doing the longass version of Lullaby.

I'm taking Mrs Bomber for our anniversary/her 40th and stupidly told her the meaning behind Lullaby the other night.
Took several notches off my romantic gesture score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm taking Mrs Bomber for our anniversary/her 40th and stupidly told her the meaning behind Lullaby the other night.
Took several notches off my romantic gesture score.

Are you coming to Sydney?

We should hang out.

Apparently the corporate fee on fines in company cars is going from $300 to $1800? You'd rather take the demerit points at that point
Thats pretty much the point - people speeding in company cars that mysteriously don't have a specific driver to demerit get away with it.

TBH its probably not enough. Better to make it that any company car that gets pinged for a demeritable offense must have the driver identified or there's a fringe benefit penalty applied to the company's entire fleet. It'll tighten up the use of company logbooks a bit.

Club X near La Tratt never seen anyone anyone enter or leave what’s going on

I've left La Tratt on my hands and knees a few times over the years. Great pizza!

My ex threw out a 100 buck toaster because it didn't match the kettle.. women are bonkers.

Welcome to my world... the joke started with my accidental purchase of that MX-5 back in 1992 ;) Still have all these gadgets.

yellow1.jpg yellow2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back