Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool checked the website and its up for sale but iirc the Veyron isn't street legal in Australia.

This one? Wasn't this the car that the government essentially blackmailed Holden over?

View attachment 679901

You are way too hung up on technicalities for the pay grade that must actually shop at that place. I’m like a bloody tourist every time I go for a coffee next door lol.

————
The map is not the terrain.

After 5 years, taking the plunge and doing a major career shift

I guess this is that quarter life crisis that millenials are talked about going through

Nothing worse than being stuck in a job you hate with no way out. Take the plunge, life is too short to waste time doing things you hate

I guess this is that quarter life crisis that millenials are talked about going through

Do it and never look back!

Now that Theresa May has been boned it raises the question, is Boris Johnson the political genius of a generation?

He single swung Brexit at the last moment based on his personal popularity with the common man. He then opted not to be PM and left May on a hiding to nothing for 3 years. He will swan in now and helicopter dick his way to no deal Brexit.

Despite all this he sits in the political centre. 3 term PM.

Now that Theresa May has been boned it raises the question, is Boris Johnson the political genius of a generation?

He single swung Brexit at the last moment based on his personal popularity with the common man. He then opted not to be PM and left May on a hiding to nothing for 3 years. He will swan in now and helicopter dick his way to no deal Brexit.

Despite all this he sits in the political centre. 3 term PM.
No, he simply fell out of the right vagina, so has the full weight of the British establishment behind him.
He was allowed to lie about the 350 million a year to the NHS to swing the Brexit vote, simply because there are few consequences to the behaviour of his ilk. They even had it painted on a ******* bus, yet deny the need for accountability still. It’s madness.
If you think he sits at the political centre, you’re mad too.

89BCB92A-3004-46CC-8129-0E54AEE7E7EF.jpeg

No, he simply fell out of the right vagina, so has the full weight of the British establishment behind him.
He was allowed to lie about the 350 million a year to the NHS to swing the Brexit vote, simply because there are few consequences to the behaviour of his ilk. They even had it painted on a ******* bus, yet deny the need for accountability still. It’s madness.
If you think he sits at the political centre, you’re mad too.

View attachment 679992
In the context of the vagina’s that English politicians drop out of Johnson isn’t even in the most privileged half. Not that it says much.

As a conservative he doesn’t hate gays or the climate. He probably even hates foreigners less than the average John Howard.

I’m not saying he’s going to make the world a better place but it’s hard to argue that he hasn’t played a flawless long term game. A decisive no deal will be massively popular at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the context of the vagina’s that English politicians drop out of Johnson isn’t even in the most privileged half. Not that it says much.

As a conservative he doesn’t hate gays or the climate. He probably even hates foreigners less than the average John Howard.

I’m not saying he’s going to make the world a better place but it’s hard to argue that he hasn’t played a flawless long term game. A decisive no deal will be massively popular at this point.

Seriously? Eton and the Bullingdon club not enough for you?
As for the vagina, the political class are not the aristocracy, they are the next tier down, he is very much from the right vagina. It’s not a meritocracy.

Do it and never look back!
cheers mate
Getting off the tools is something i always wanted to do and this sales gig is a great opportunity that I'm really excited about.
Mandatory Saturdays will take some adjusting too though

Seriously? Eton and the Bullingdon club not enough for you?
As for the vagina, the political class are not the aristocracy, they are the next tier down, he is very much from the right vagina. It’s not a meritocracy.
I’m not really sure what point you are trying to argue here. What I asked was is Johnson a political genius? Him being a modern day Machiavelli different to would/should I vote for him.

Rightly or wrongly brexit was voted for by a majority and right or wrongly a decisive no deal would be hugely popular at this point.

I’m not really sure what point you are trying to argue here. What I asked was is Johnson a political genius? Him being a modern day Machiavelli different to would/should I vote for him.

Rightly or wrongly brexit was voted for by a majority and right or wrongly a decisive no deal would be hugely popular at this point.
I answered no and gave alternate reasons for his ‘rise’.

I answered no and gave alternate reasons for his ‘rise’.
I don’t personally disagree with most what you’ve said but separate the man from the political outcome. He’s read it like a book.

Plenty of remainers voted for him as Mayor of London and they will fall in line with a hard brexit tomorrow in a way that would never have been possible 3 years ago.

Congrats mate, you won't regret it and you never know what other 'doors' and opportunities will open for you in the future.

Wishing you a fulfulling career.:thumbsu:

cheers mate
Getting off the tools is something i always wanted to do and this sales gig is a great opportunity that I'm really excited about.
Mandatory Saturdays will take some adjusting too though

Good luck Jonts

And as the Butthole Surfers say “a funny thing about regret is, it’s better to regret something you have done than something you haven’t done...”

I was honestly hoping for Jacob Rees Mogg to run as May's replacement, not because I think he's any good but just that Britain deserve a Charles Dickens villain for a prime minister.

If you don't know who he is, he's the current minister for workhouses and monocles

At least I had some excitement around my way today - I'd been thinking that I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen a Ferrari on the streets in Perth, but this morning I saw a flame coloured one just around the corner from my place!

d659948b269ed8864a13fa1073dc3a3102162f48

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/pe...ulfed-by-flames-in-north-perth-ng-b881210855z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back