Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Wiesn koks-kaptains

JimmyBeerCans

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm abhorred by terrorist attacks conducted in the name of islam as much as anyone, but this retaliation isn't justice. If you want justice, you target the people and the groups responsible. Not some broad stroke against people who are innocent. Their only 'crime' was following the same religion as your run-of-the-mill arab terrorist. They aren't guilty by association. So misguided.
Humans are campaigners they always choose the soft target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
How do you guys get on at night? Ours wakes up every couple of hours and I thought that was bad enough!
She feeds at night lately for about four hours on and off so I catch a few Zzzz then. In the morning and day I look after her for the partner.

Honest answer being we don't really 'get on' we struggle and survive through it. Fortunately I don't mind The Wiggles so a couples hours cradling her in front of the Telly to that, could actually be worse to me.

She has actually fallen asleep just now as I've been walking up and down the house on the phone.

IMG_8107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SteppingTiger

All Australian
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
... and she's awake again

Great technique holding her.

Gets better when the footy season starts, can sit and nurse the kid whilst studiously watching the TV. My eldest was nice enough to show up when the 2006 World CUp and Tour de France was on.....always keen to put my hand up for duty those nights

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Fraser Anning comes across as an absolute *******. Surely by now there is a rule that the rest of the country get to veto 1-2 of the absolute nut cases that seem to get routinely elected in Queensland.

I think he got in on the Qld One Notion senate ticket originally with something like 19 first preference votes. He fell out with Pauline Hanson and later defected to the Mad Katters party, but they soon gave him the boot after his notorious "final solution" comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
I think he got in on the Qld One Notion senate ticket originally with something like 19 first preference votes. He fell out with Pauline Hanson and later defected to the Mad Katters party, but they soon gave him the boot after his notorious "final solution" comments.
He only got to the senate because the High Court disqualified Malcolm Roberts. His term ends on 30 June so he is up for re-election. He might get 45 votes in May.

Brenton Tarrant should have visited his office first and eliminated him.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, QPR
But just remember, Fraser Anning is a fascist, he is of the same ilk as the shooter, there is blood on his hands.

There's a reason he's saying shit like this, deflecting blame from his fascist mates and on to the Muslim victims. To characterise him as a bumbling racist is far from the truth, he has the backing of far-right groups around the country and is seen as their representitive in parliament.

Thankfully he has next to no chance of being re-elected.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, QPR
If there's anyone who hasn't watched the video yet, please don't.

And especially don't watch if you're epileptic, he uses a strobe light on the barrel of his gun, this is a military tactic to stun targets

I lasted about 20 seconds, up to the bit where that guy unsuccessfully tries to tackle him. It's something I really regret watching.

And also, he shouts "subscribe to PewdiePie" before the massacre......yep, this is where we're at as a society, where trolling culture transcends from memes and talking shit online to real life consequences.

Portology

Cheap, fast, safe: pick two, or juggle three.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Barcelona
I’d never heard of Fraser Anning before a couple of hours ago.

I now know enough about him to declare that he should be strapped to a rocket and fired into the sun.
The sun has done nothing to deserve that.

JimmyBeerCans

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm just catching up on the latest now the death toll is horrific, it's a sad day I think I'll make a call to my old kiwi housemate who moved back there about 5 years ago he'll be shattered.

raman

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And also, he shouts "subscribe to PewdiePie" before the massacre......yep, this is where we're at as a society, where trolling culture transcends from memes and talking shit online to real life consequences.
Including the American presidency.

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
No point repeating what's ahead said.

What's NZ's deal with firearms? What was used and how did the shooter come across it?

Top Bottom