Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Wiesn koks-kaptains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
White supremacist/right wing nut job groups need to be made really f**king uncomfortable by police and intelligence services. This shit isn't ok. It's terrorism, not that the media will call it that.
Massive intelligence failure in NZ I guess once it settles down after the shock of today the authorities are gonna cop some pressure.

Portology

Cheap, fast, safe: pick two, or juggle three.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Barcelona
White supremacist/right wing nut job groups need to be made really f**king uncomfortable by police and intelligence services. This shit isn't ok. It's terrorism, not that the media will call it that.
Of course it is terrorism, but the broad classification of one source of terrorism as typically “organised” and another source as typically “lone wolf” may lead to some misallocation of resources among police and intel services :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Of course it is terrorism, but the broad classification of one source of terrorism as typically “organised” and another source as typically “lone wolf” may lead to some misallocation of resources among police and intel services :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your lone wolf comment made me think of this tweet i saw half an hour ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Massive intelligence failure in NZ I guess once it settles down after the shock of today the authorities are gonna cop some pressure.

They've probably had a bit of a sense of being tucked safely out of everyone's way until now (French government shenanigans aside).

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port
The automatic blame shifting before the "dust has settled" in these tragic incidents shits me. A deranged idiot has murdered innocent people. Why turn it into a political point scoring game?

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Why do people who don’t pray always say thoughts and prayers are with you?
What's the point of their prayers anyway? If their omniscient and omnipotent god didn't see this coming and have the power to prevent it prayers after the fact surely aren't going to achieve anything.

Top Bottom