Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Wiesn koks-kaptains

sobrave

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Do people actually fall for this email crap:

Hi

I have very bad news for you.

11/01/2019 - on this day I can hacked your OS and got full access to your profile

So, you can change the pass---nonames, yes... But my soft intercepts it every time.

How I made it:

In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.

I just hacked this router and placed my trojan on it.

When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your PC.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your PC and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.

But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was surprised by what I saw!!!

I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....

I made a screenshot of the adult web-sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).

After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.

Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

I think $377 is a very, very small amount for your secret.

Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
i got that email, at least its somewhat inventive. gave me a good chuckle. then i shot them a few bitcoins for the effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philthy05

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
adelaide 36ers

Hi

11/01/2019 - on this day I can hacked your OS and got full access to your profile

So, you can change the pass---nonames, yes... But my soft intercepts it every time.

How I made it:

In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your PC and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.

But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was surprised by what I saw!!!

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....

I made a screenshot of the adult web-sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).

After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
I like that they glued the screenshot of your web pages and the screenshot of your joys together.

Please ask them how they did this.

dirty2

#BringBackTheBars
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal

Hi

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
Bahahaha I'm dirty2 not just because of my 4b so that wouldnt work... my friends/family know I'm.... depraved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NoddyHolder

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not when you wanted to skip a song on those god awful heaps of hits 1985 type deals. It was hell.
The discerning music fan made their own mixed tapes rather than buying those crappy compilations so there were no songs that needed skipping

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The discerning music fan made their own mixed tapes rather than buying those crappy compilations so there were no songs that needed skipping
Are you telling me that I was the only one who made a mixed tape with so many why did I tape this moments? My defence is I was a young teen and probably my brain worked in the same way as my mixed tapes chaotic and muddled.
I’m not arguing I wasn’t discerning I spent many an afternoon dancing around my bedroom to Wham. It was the 80s even the clothes were confused!

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
Top Bottom