Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
80S COMPILATION TAPES RULE!!!*

View attachment 691289

*Except for All the Hits which had 'Broken Wings' by Mister Mister - that song triggered the sh!t outta 11yo me back in '86...

You missed the best one!
R-3260937-1322827625.jpeg.jpg

My folks had:
Winners 82
Hits Huge 84
85 Comes Alive
Choose 1985
Just Hits,
86 Way To Go
Summer 87
1989 Be Happy (was the first music cassette I ever bought)
Nothing Compares to the hits of 1990
Lets Do It Summer 1990

Last edited:

80S COMPILATION TAPES RULE!!!*

View attachment 691289

*Except for All the Hits which had 'Broken Wings' by Mister Mister - that song triggered the sh!t outta 11yo me back in '86...

Had that 87 Let's Party one.

Venus by Bananarama, Typical Male by Tina Turner, Higher Love by Steve Winwood, (I Just Died) In Your Arms by Cutting Crew got rotation on the A side. The B side didn't get much play at all except for AC/DC'S Shook Me All Night Long and Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh.

Had that 87 Let's Party one.

Venus by Bananarama, Typical Male by Tina Turner, Higher Love by Steve Winwood, (I Just Died) In Your Arms by Cutting Crew got rotation on the A side. The B side didn't get much play at all except for AC/DC'S Shook Me All Night Long and Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh.

Janus De Burgh

I never would have guessed

I was forced to listen to that song, among other Chris De Burgh songs on his greatest hits CD, non stop for 10 hours on the way to Mt Hotham and then back again. Which means I heard it 20 times in the space of a week.

Too many men have failed before...whatever you do...

82 Up in Lights was another from that Hit Manic year.

A mate of mine had a theory that these records were produced by Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons so that people knew who they were.

my version of the retro shirts y'all were posting

4PXRRZWbKu4LYwvZAf3vXRv6F2HRDcvaEu4kkQTPkMW981nns5Q5MW2Zk42oyhcoqOFQZrTMVdraRFUvxzKGxEfY-rdwSErb9WJLDKAHCo8eUG2GcYxJPqnl5UdNWLEopd3pIhwF8bFcy8JDh-zQ0lT8IwmrwNoFn5aF37D6GfuWEdAR-QrlE-kWlmIpV5YXtqPmyz_XCLL3izA3_pJVeakeqoWL1D-TS9S9QtrF89T3UJJ2rguR5T9OihBsJv1D_ZzHUPosV8a6R0UJ9p_EGpQHwmvB3On1W0FCbRpv22wz1Wtb4Q9bR5H7gNoMGEnEeYofTZCtNqxJGx-6xw2WoZpZHvWH7T2ne8tbwe0iDxA4yji5zjTifT5kjBYVU-rNYbng5hAqt0KdNNpQkUpivFNv3t1WG6CKLcyaH_U6IUAM2_H6UULqXbFnmAWTk2sjeekYTURgnYNhxMjQFS0gDr_C_rzjKfpKnhR3b7UgCirkUeUfLTfJrrmh4iJ6rKOk0PYazoNcmoT0-OyX3EtM0HVuTji9pP_mDmNnHkc7BCDVMGb4vYvEJTW2gTYtubL_mfRROMJmm2JC5odlYd1PmwZJ0USLj3sMq2TY52GN_dlYo_oQJ9WzyS-7P4-Sevj6xuiD2Z0BR4X_ttoBQsBtT5V16P6Jx8c=w653-h870-no

mine's probably at my parents house, i took this at the queen victoria markets last week

my version of the retro shirts y'all were posting

4PXRRZWbKu4LYwvZAf3vXRv6F2HRDcvaEu4kkQTPkMW981nns5Q5MW2Zk42oyhcoqOFQZrTMVdraRFUvxzKGxEfY-rdwSErb9WJLDKAHCo8eUG2GcYxJPqnl5UdNWLEopd3pIhwF8bFcy8JDh-zQ0lT8IwmrwNoFn5aF37D6GfuWEdAR-QrlE-kWlmIpV5YXtqPmyz_XCLL3izA3_pJVeakeqoWL1D-TS9S9QtrF89T3UJJ2rguR5T9OihBsJv1D_ZzHUPosV8a6R0UJ9p_EGpQHwmvB3On1W0FCbRpv22wz1Wtb4Q9bR5H7gNoMGEnEeYofTZCtNqxJGx-6xw2WoZpZHvWH7T2ne8tbwe0iDxA4yji5zjTifT5kjBYVU-rNYbng5hAqt0KdNNpQkUpivFNv3t1WG6CKLcyaH_U6IUAM2_H6UULqXbFnmAWTk2sjeekYTURgnYNhxMjQFS0gDr_C_rzjKfpKnhR3b7UgCirkUeUfLTfJrrmh4iJ6rKOk0PYazoNcmoT0-OyX3EtM0HVuTji9pP_mDmNnHkc7BCDVMGb4vYvEJTW2gTYtubL_mfRROMJmm2JC5odlYd1PmwZJ0USLj3sMq2TY52GN_dlYo_oQJ9WzyS-7P4-Sevj6xuiD2Z0BR4X_ttoBQsBtT5V16P6Jx8c=w653-h870-no

mine's probably at my parents house, i took this at the queen victoria markets last week

Ian Downsborough Coyote?

You missed the best one!
R-3260937-1322827625.jpeg.jpg

+1 for this. And the cover doesn’t even list Oingo Boingo’s “Stay” or “Dancin’ on the Ceiling”, “Walk this Way”...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 for this. And the cover doesn’t even list Oingo Boingo’s “Stay” or “Dancin’ on the Ceiling”, “Walk this Way”...

Wont you stay with me one more daaaaaaayyyy

Time to hit youtube!

Get off the bus at Lizbeff and barely take a step when a sh!tbox Commodore roars outta the car-park and the little girl riding shotgun, about ten, no seatbelt on, screams out the passenger window:

“YA F@%KEN CAMPAIGNER!!!”

Not sure if it was directed at me or the fat bastard standing on the footpath?

Anyway, I crack up laughing but old mate charges after the spluttering crapmobile, swearing his bitch **** off, shaking his fist, trying to pick a fight with the potty-mouthed pre-teen queen.

Oh yeah, it’s gonna be one of those nights at work, lmao...

Get off the bus at Lizbeff and barely take a step when a ****box Commodore roars outta the car-park and the little girl riding shotgun, about ten, no seatbelt on, screamed out the passenger window:

“YA F@%KEN CAMPAIGNER!!!”

Not sure if it was directed at me or the fat bastard standing on the footpath?

Anyway, I cracked up laughing but old mate charged after the spluttering crapmobile, swearing, waving his fist, trying to a pick a fight with the potty-mouthed pre-teen queen.

Oh yeah, it’s gonna be one of those nights at work, lmao...

It's late night shopping tonight.

Wait... is late night shopping still a thing now that Colesworth are open until 9pm every weeknight?

It's late night shopping tonight.

Wait... is late night shopping still a thing now that Colesworth are open until 9pm every weeknight?

Late night shopping is still a thing, definitely. It’s like feeding time at the zoo. But you’ve got nothing to feed the animals. Until about 9.15pm, it’s a feral feeding frenzy farken...

Last edited:
Lol Adani full steam ahead. What an embarrassing backwards decision.

Some Queensland flog on the radio talking about a jobs Bonanza for central Queensland. 100 full time jobs by reports.

Next time that state is on fire we should let the campaigner burn. **** em

Yep, free to rape the earth, take as much groundwater as they want, dump tailings into a world heritage site that is on the very edge of destruction, a minesite that will be largely automated, mining a waning resource which over 50% will be going to powerplants owned by the operator overseas and not into the market.

And with every corporation, pay very little to no taxes while doing it.

Wont you stay with me one more daaaaaaayyyy

Time to hit youtube!

Regardless of how you feel about the rest of Boingo’s canon, that song is an absolute banger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back