Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

White supremacist/right wing nut job groups need to be made really f**king uncomfortable by police and intelligence services. This s**t isn't ok. It's terrorism, not that the media will call it that.
Massive intelligence failure in NZ I guess once it settles down after the shock of today the authorities are gonna cop some pressure.

Not sure i'd want to be an Aussie in New Zealand at the moment. Would be bloody uncomfortable feeling.

Stopped clock, etc.

Fraser is our version of Ann Coulter or Milo. Literally nothing but provocation. Except he holds public office...

Queensland hey, what a state.

White supremacist/right wing nut job groups need to be made really f**king uncomfortable by police and intelligence services. This s**t isn't ok. It's terrorism, not that the media will call it that.

Of course it is terrorism, but the broad classification of one source of terrorism as typically “organised” and another source as typically “lone wolf” may lead to some misallocation of resources among police and intel services :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it is terrorism, but the broad classification of one source of terrorism as typically “organised” and another source as typically “lone wolf” may lead to some misallocation of resources among police and intel services :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your lone wolf comment made me think of this tweet i saw half an hour ago.

Massive intelligence failure in NZ I guess once it settles down after the shock of today the authorities are gonna cop some pressure.

They've probably had a bit of a sense of being tucked safely out of everyone's way until now (French government shenanigans aside).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The automatic blame shifting before the "dust has settled" in these tragic incidents shits me. A deranged idiot has murdered innocent people. Why turn it into a political point scoring game?

Why do people who don’t pray always say thoughts and prayers are with you?
What's the point of their prayers anyway? If their omniscient and omnipotent god didn't see this coming and have the power to prevent it prayers after the fact surely aren't going to achieve anything.

I'd say intelligence on anti-immigration & white supremacists groups is pretty low key as they barely ever have big numbers or pose much threat on a major scale.
The lone wolf thing if not a cop out is even harder to monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back