Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unfortunately not, the false equivalency caused by the desire to cause controversy or look ‘open minded’ means dumb ideas get far more traction than they should when debated.
Climate change is a perfect example 98% of scientists believe it to be happening, yet any debate would have you believe its 50/50 as each camp gets an equal say.
John Oliver did a great skit on this.
GMO foods is the other one. I find it amusing that there's a massive overlap between those who point to all the scientists saying Climate change is real and those who then when confronted with a similar scientific consensus on the safety of GMO foods go all 'Don't put anything artificial in mouths! You don't know what it will do!'.

You either take science as what's going on (within the bounds of Scientific Theory been the best theory at that point, but it's also open to been superseded) or not. Not cherry pick. So I have most respect for those that accept Climate Change is at least considerably worsened by mankind, GMO foods as safe AND nuclear power (4th generation reactors) as safe, not just those that suit their world view.

If only he'd had two guns, then he could've used the second gun to stop himself from shooting himself with the first gun. At least that's my understanding from reading American Facebook comments.

Not only that.
But who puts a gun in their pocket with the barrel facing up?

Why was it loaded? that was the problem to begin with.

Because if he didn't have his gun on him for protection, he could've gotten hurt!

Actually getting to the stadiums is what rankles Sydneysiders.

But yes they go to shitty suburban grounds like Brookvale and Leichhardt in bigger numbers than they do to either of the big stadiums

ANZ has that stupid spur train line for access because Homebush is in the middle of butt* nowhere. It’s exactly what Football Park would have been if the Logical Solution actually got up.

I don’t know how you’d fix that. Maybe they need to invest in a maglev for that section of track so it makes getting there an experience. * sitting in a train for 30 minutes and having to change lines.

The funniest thing is the article called him a "star" barring the fact that he's at home shooting his own music video and himself.

I wonder if accidentally shooting yourself is the country version of hip hop's having-been-shot street cred. He'll probably be hailed as the country Tupac now.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wonder if accidentally shooting yourself is the country version of hip hop's having-been-shot street cred. He'll probably be hailed as the country Tupac now.

Give it a few years and morons will think he's still alive.

Straight outta Dallas, another honky named Chuck,
From the gang called “we all white as ****”

Or something.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
In these troubled times the world needs more Keanu

These didn't do it for you?

Dw9sG81WsAEOs4U.jpg