Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
w/r/t just trained kids and toilets, when my son was about 3 and still in that delightful "door open, pants all the way down" stage, and we had the worst bout of gastro go through the house, it hit all 4 of us.

i happened to be walking past the toilet and saw my son standing there, pants around his ankles, peeing. He was still quite under it. While he's peeing, he farts, which develops from gas to liquid, then briefly solid before reverting to this mister whippy shite slurry for about thirty seconds and there's a frisbee sized turd patty on the toilet floor and on his pants.

I nearly doubled over from laughter seeing this and when he turned around, the look of surprise because he hadn't realise he'd done it nearly killed me.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
w/r/t just trained kids and toilets, when my son was about 3 and still in that delightful "door open, pants all the way down" stage, and we had the worst bout of gastro go through the house, it hit all 4 of us.

i happened to be walking past the toilet and saw my son standing there, pants around his ankles, peeing. He was still quite under it. While he's peeing, he farts, which develops from gas to liquid, then briefly solid before reverting to this mister whippy shite slurry for about thirty seconds and there's a frisbee sized turd patty on the toilet floor and on his pants.

I nearly doubled over from laughter seeing this and when he turned around, the look of surprise because he hadn't realise he'd done it nearly killed me.

I’ve been changing nappies like a pro for the past few weeks, it’s been completely smooth sailing apart from the odd grizzle from the boy. Then last week my partner’s cousins came down to visit so he had an audience for his first change of the morning. I knew this was all about to happen I could just f@&king sense it. On cue he unleashes the full piss fountain and then when I’m busy scrambling to clean that up he takes a massive liquid s**t sans nappy before spewing up half his breakfast. Trifecta complete. Cousins dead.

I’ve been changing nappies like a pro for the past few weeks, it’s been completely smooth sailing apart from the odd grizzle from the boy. Then last week my partner’s cousins came down to visit so he had an audience for his first change of the morning. I knew this was all about to happen I could just f@&king sense it. On cue he unleashes the full piss fountain and then when I’m busy scrambling to clean that up he takes a massive liquid s**t sans nappy before spewing up half his breakfast. Trifecta complete. Cousins dead.

You just described the lifecycle of a Port game quite aptly.

20190415_192500-576x825.jpg

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
There's different rules out in the country - and it would be self-defence anyway.

lol there's really not.

Being a douche is still being a douche.

Man up and at least have the gall to start it yourself rather than 'provoking'. People that go out to 'provoke' others in to fighting them stink of fear of consequence - that is, police and the law.

I want to hit someone BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE HELD LIABLE FOR MY ACTIONS.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I feel no one tells you that parenting is for a large part dealing with poo.

When my son was fairly new I remember going for the speed nappy change technique, and some how managed to lift his hips to slide a new nappy under just as he unleashed another fountain of piss. The awkward part being that now, pelvis tilted, said fountain ended up straight on his face.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
On the flipside, my mate who is an MMA fighter, the one I corner and have fought with in tournaments before and been his sparring partner, seems to always get in to blues when I'm not around. When I am, quiet as a mouse. I don't know what it is. It's not tall tales from him as I've heard it from others too. When we hang and go out, it's all roses, so I guess I understand where Janus is coming from there. I'm not complaining as 99% of street fights are preventable and not to be glamourised. I've never lost one by less than 50 metres.

I'm not scarred to fight him though. Knocked him the heck out once in a spar. People who have placed in at least two tournaments shouldn't be afraid to fight anyone in a controlled circumstance - unless they are trying to pass themselves doing BJJ off as 'fighting'. A ju-jitsu competition isn't 'fighting', it is simply a 'match'. Come at me Janus

PS, my dad could beat your dads up too.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
So as a Male, is going to a public or work toilet and going into a stall and leaving the door open, pissing right into the water for maximum sound a big dick energy thing to do or a massive w***er thing to do?

I feel like Chad Cornes would do this.

I always pee with the door open when I'm in the pub toilets, it says 'I'm not afraid to use the urinal - I just choose not to'. Or maybe it doesn't? Who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
On the flipside, my mate who is an MMA fighter, the one I corner and have fought with in tournaments before and been his sparring partner, seems to always get in to blues when I'm not around. When I am, quiet as a mouse. I don't know what it is. It's not tall tales from him as I've heard it from others too. When we hang and go out, it's all roses, so I guess I understand where Janus is coming from there. I'm not complaining as 99% of street fights are preventable and not to be glamourised. I've never lost one by less than 50 metres.

I'm not scarred to fight him though. Knocked him the heck out once in a spar. People who have placed in at least two tournaments shouldn't be afraid to fight anyone in a controlled circumstance - unless they are trying to pass themselves doing BJJ off as 'fighting'. A ju-jitsu competition isn't 'fighting', it is simply a 'match'. Come at me Janus

Shouldnt really be fighting around/in a spa you might slip and get hurt.

Unfortunately my days of any sort of fighting are long gone...that’s what happens when you wreck your back trying to save a 200kg condensing unit from toppling over years ago. I’m on OxyContin and Endone every day now - can’t really do much of anything. That’s why the pub fight thing would only ever be an idea now.

But before that...I did say to my friend I wanted to box with him. Said he’d probably kick my ass but it would be fun just to know. We were actually gonna train for a bit and then go spar. And his friend - the one who got his knee ****ed up - said that you don’t fight your mates, not even for fun. He was deadly serious about it too. So we never did.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I always pee with the door open when I'm in the pub toilets, it says 'I'm not afraid to use the urinal - I just choose not to'. Or maybe it doesn't? Who knows.

I just walk straight up to the trough and pull me dacks all the way down my ankles and let rip
#alpha

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unfortunately my days of any sort of fighting are long gone...that’s what happens when you wreck your back trying to save a 200kg condensing unit from toppling over years ago. I’m on OxyContin and Endone every day now - can’t really do much of anything. That’s why the pub fight thing would only ever be an idea now.

But before that...I did say to my friend I wanted to box with him. Said he’d probably kick my ass but it would be fun just to know. We were actually gonna train for a bit and then go spar. And his friend - the one who got his knee ****** up - said that you don’t fight your mates, not even for fun. He was deadly serious about it too. So we never did.

Guess we'll never find out if Janus could secretly kick the snot out of the big tough guy who beats up hell's angels or something

Are we in primary school?

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Everyone says about lack of sleep being a parent, but when I say yeah tell me about it our baby is up for 20ish hours a day, they say that's a bit much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone says about lack of sleep being a parent, but when I say yeah tell me about it our baby is up for 20ish hours a day, they say that's a bit much?

Yikes.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No naps at all during the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back