Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You mean like Pauline Hanson?

You think Pauline Hanson or One Nation is feasible in the general sense?

The Liberals appointing Tony Abbott minister for women ffs and they were the ruling party as voted by the people. That shows the regard they have for womens rights. Imagine a female heading that organisation. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Coming back to this for a sec, do you think it is feasible in the current day for a female to head a conservative party?

Marine Le Pen

You think Pauline Hanson or One Nation is feasible in the general sense?

The Liberals appointing Tony Abbott minister for women ffs and they were the ruling party as voted by the people. That shows the regard they have for womens rights. Imagine a female heading that organisation. It doesn't make sense.

If you mean feasible as a Prime Minister then no. But she is leader of a conservative party, which is what you/I was referring to. Abbott as a minister for "womens rights" is no different from having Nigel Scullion as minister of Indigenous Affairs. Sometimes you have to judge people's ability not by their sex, colour or religion. In fact all the time.

In other news our 6kg dog ate a big block of fruit n nut chocolate on Saturday and didn't die, so that's nice.

Hasn't even showed any signs of poisoning.

Will still probably get a blood test done to make sure she hasn't ****** her kidneys, but just about every source on the internet said should have carked it.
No my greedy pig of a Shepherd has eaten many a chocolate bar, easter eggs and big easter rabbit (my children don't learn to put s**t away) and she is fine.

I also knew a girl that would feed her dog chocolate everyday of its life because she didn't know it was bad for the dog and it was fine.

No my greedy pig of a Shepherd has eaten many a chocolate bar, easter eggs and big easter rabbit (my children don't learn to put **** away) and she is fine.

I also knew a girl that would feed her dog chocolate everyday of its life because she didn't know it was bad for the dog and it was fine.
Picking up this subject because I CBF with politics and don't care enough about GoT

Our 2 little dogs (1 since Rip) got into our Christmas Haigh's stash destroying hundreds of $$ of chocolate (a lot were gifts)

Twice in 2 separate Christmases

Both times aside from chocolate carpets and manic behaviour they were fine

Picking up this subject because I CBF with politics and don't care enough about GoT

Our 2 little dogs (1 since Rip) got into our Christmas Haigh's stash destroying hundreds of $$ of chocolate (a lot were gifts)

Twice in 2 separate Christmases

Both times aside from chocolate carpets and manic behaviour they were fine

Read that as hash stash.

May have had a different outcome to Haighs Stash

No my greedy pig of a Shepherd has eaten many a chocolate bar, easter eggs and big easter rabbit (my children don't learn to put **** away) and she is fine.

Another point to chocolate being stored in the fridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?! I've been living my whole life preparing to be Johnny Cage! Time to work some of my contacts in the industry!

philthy05 I need to work you as one of my contacts in the industry, hook a mate up!

I’ll be trying to find my contacts to get on this lol. I’m not sure I’ll know anyone involved other than extended crew like ac’s and 3rd ad’s etc.

I’ve taken the last 8months off so I didn’t have a heart attack so need to get back into it, people prob think I’ve actually died they haven’t seen me in so long.

If you mean feasible as a Prime Minister then no. But she is leader of a conservative party, which is what you/I was referring to. Abbott as a minister for "womens rights" is no different from having Nigel Scullion as minister of Indigenous Affairs. Sometimes you have to judge people's ability not by their sex, colour or religion. In fact all the time.

Pretty sure Abbott already has some exposed form of being pretty indifferent on women's issues.

I'm not 100% what One Nations's social policies are but most of the conservatism comes from their immigration and multicultural views. The Liberals it's the social issues and economic policy.

My childhood consisted of enjoying Yes Minister and not being allowed to watch Star Wars, so I am incredibly superior to all you plebians

I got to watch Yes Minister AND Star Wars.
Along with Goodies and Dr Who and, thanks to a very lax babysitting Grandpa, Deadly Earnest.

Writing this out explains so much.
I'm going to print it out and send it to my psych.

Can they do 16-month olds going through a hideous sleep regression as well?

I reckon you can bank on a business that provides this service not being too resistant to 'out of the square' thinking.

How about a 20% discount for kids under 3yo?

Coming back to this for a sec, do you think it is feasible in the current day for a female to head a conservative party?

Fun fact*: most female leaders are from conservative political parties.

* I just made that up to see who would google it.

Fun fact*: most female leaders are from conservative political parties.

* I just made that up to see who would google it.

It's probably true. Also they are all awful campaigners.

I got to watch Yes Minister AND Star Wars.
Along with Goodies and Dr Who and, thanks to a very lax babysitting Grandpa, Deadly Earnest.

Writing this out explains so much.
I'm going to print it out and send it to my psych.

Are we the same person or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back