Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Shorten/Labor government is inevitable. The Libs are stale and unlikeable, the more centrists hate the right wing bozos who have infected the party and caused Turnbull to be turfed. Shorten is completely uninspiring, insincere and artificial but will win by default. Just feel that many of the Labor parties positions will push us into a deeper recession than what we were probably heading for. As Andre said above, deflating house prices are bad for the economy, if people feel poorer, they stop spending. Taxing your way out of it doesn't help.

Some people got very greedy and pushed house prices far too high too soon.

Pulling them back may * some over, but not pulling em back also *s people over.

We’re now in a pretty crap place.

I think I’ve mentioned this before but my dad bought his first house for 30k , 2nd for 80k and 3rd House for 300k

This over a 20 year period and each house paid for the next.

That first house his yearly wage (as a blue collar worker) was more than the cost of the house and my mum could stay at home.

Possibly. When are we doing lunch next?

idk, I have a job now and since I'm the new guy I can't take 90 minute lunches involving booze... for at least the next couple of weeks.

idk, I have a job now and since I'm the new guy I can't take 90 minute lunches involving booze... for at least the next couple of weeks.

My job is predominantly taking 90 minute lunches involving booze.

My job is predominantly taking 90 minute lunches involving booze.

Do you or your other half have any dietary requirements I should know of?

If not animals of all kinds will be slaughtered in your honour and the booze will be plentiful.

Lol this is just obscene. Most people would be at an 8:1 ratio these days.

Only the people who didn’t listen at school.

****ing relax you campaigners it was just a joke.

That first house his yearly wage (as a blue collar worker) was more than the cost of the house and my mum could stay at home.

Back in the days of yore when a couple could own a house, car and sustain 2 1/2 kids on a single income.

Are you pet shaming? Seems at odds with your ideals of inclusivity!

That's the idea. Once you get used to getting beat up you can focus on return serve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No excuse for having a cat. * inclusivity.

Glad your dog is well mate :). (I actually like cats as well).

Getting used to being beaten up is the dumbest s**t ever.

I’ve played judo and BJJ for over 30 years, it always makes me laugh when they come in for this reason.

Coming back to this for a sec, do you think it is feasible in the current day for a female to head a conservative party?
Theresa May and Angela Merkel say maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the people who didn’t listen at school.

****ing relax you campaigners it was just a joke.

The only way people seem to make it in this day and age is by sheer luck.

I have a mate who has worked for absolutely nothing in his life, he owns a house because an uncle he met once in his life decided to leave him a house in his will for some reason. The campaigner even won a brand new car in one of those competitions you see in takeaway shops.

The only way people seem to make it in this day and age is by sheer luck.

I have a mate who has worked for absolutely nothing in his life, he owns a house because an uncle he met once in his life decided to leave him a house in his will for some reason. The campaigner even won a brand new car in one of those competitions you see in takeaway shops.

That’s true

Except for all the people that work really ****ing hard to achieve success.

And people that marry well.

Isn’t your wife an heiress? Sorry if I’ve got that wrong, I just remember something about you being a kept man.

No she’s not but she is quite successful in her field. She has a handicap (me) which has probably limited how far she could have gone.

Oh and I work.

Sometimes

Underrated lifeplan.

Always marry up I say.

I said that to a yank actress that I met on the piss once Mahhhhhhgan was her name I think.

Wonder what ever happened to her.

No excuse for having a cat. **** inclusivity.

Glad your dog is well mate :). (I actually like cats as well).

Getting used to being beaten up is the dumbest **** ever.

I’ve played judo and BJJ for over 30 years, it always makes me laugh when they come in for this reason.

It would make me laugh too!

Judo and BJJ is hardly getting beaten up. Try something where you get kicked in the liver then punched in the face!

I remember my old man teaching me the benefit of open hand strikes vs a fist, first hand experience. Good times, good father son bonding. Didn't teach me much else but I was well versed in dirty fighting and questionable football tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich girls can be tricky. Very entitled.

Hasn't been my experience. But my girl's parents only got really rich after she passed her teens, so that might have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back