Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invitations to the Dojo? What are you trying to do, engage me in the plot to begin a bad action movie?
I thought you loved Cobra Kai :).

I do! That means someone here has to be Miyagi Do, dibs not me.
I don't know, those cars he washed were pretty cool. You like that stuff.

PS Cobra Kai isn't bad, it is certified fresh by rotten tomatoes.

I'm led to believe from people I discuss Star Wars sequel movies with that critical consensus on rotten tomatoes is the be all end all to the quality of a work of screen.

tumblr_oz7e07xXH81vrbf4zo1_1280.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finding a way to make 100% renewables viable:

Storage is always the issue. Fix that and we fix the energy crisis (and have better phones).

Bloody Newton! If he had kept his trap shut we might have got away with it.

This may sway a few of the undecideds. It's not stated whether he keeps it in the fridge though...

Federal Election 2019: PM Scott Morrison admits to loving coriander

Scott Morrison may have made the most divisive remark of the five-week federal election campaign.

"I love coriander."

The prime minister was in the midst of a last-minute dash to the Sydney Markets west of the city ahead of the election on Saturday.

The Liberals are trying to hold onto the seat of Reid following the retirement of former minister Craig Laundy.

Mr Morrison picked up an armful of herbs - including coriander, which some diners find disgusting - before declining an offer to take them for free.

"The coalition always pays its bills," he joked.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politic...son-admits-to-loving-coriander-ng-b881201171z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back