Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to watch the rest of game of thrones removed from the shithouse minute by minute analysis and cultural reaction it gets.

People Shouldn't Discuss Things
A Report By Dylan
Aged 12

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
People Shouldn't Discuss Things
A Report By Dylan
Aged 12
Not that but because I'm actually removed from the chat it makes it look really annoying lol. Like I get why someone who doesn't watch the show would get sick of people talking about it. I mean there's a petition floating about asking them to rewrite and reshoot this season. What a bunch of babbies.

**** has it been that long? I remember when he was only 8.

I have a funny story about BigFooty and Dylan8 ...

I was at a pub with some mates after work and had a scroll through BigFooty, as you do, noticed a reply to one of my posts on the random thread from Dylan, so I quickly tapped out a response. One of my mates joked, "what are you doing, grooming kids on the internet". I laughed and said, "Nah, just posting on a footy forum." and show them my phone without looking at the screen, but I didn't notice that there were now three posts above mine referencing Dylan's 'young age'.

tl;dr Due to a BigFooty Port Board in joke, my mates now think I groom kids on the internet.

Last edited:
Sad. Was a character and a good PM. Cynical part of me thinks the timing of this couldn't have been better for Bill Shorten..

Bob = good bloke
Bill = s**t bloke

Yeah could help

I have a funny story about BigFooty and Dylan8 ...

I was at a pub with some mates after work and had a scroll through BigFooty, as you do, noticed a reply to one of my posts on the random thread from Dylan, so I quickly tapped out a response. One of my mates joked, "what are you doing, grooming kids on the internet". I laughed and said, "Nah, just posting on a footy forum." and show them my phone without looking at the screen, but I didn't notice that there were now three posts above mine referencing Dylan's 'young age'.

tl;dr Due to a BigFooty Port Board in joke, my mates now think I groom kids on the internet.

Same thing happened to me in a pub except I haven’t got any mates so I stood on a bar stool and held my phone up and shouted “I’m grooming a 12 year old called Dylan on the internet”

Yeah fun times.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
Sad. Was a character and a good PM. Cynical part of me thinks the timing of this couldn't have been better for Bill Shorten..

I said the same thing to my wife when I heard the news.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
two-days-before-5cdd3f.jpg

Seriously what movie was it?

Piss take of Italian gangster movies? Or was it in the Kentucky Fried movie? My brain hurts. The bad guy said stuff like corksuckers ice hole etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back