Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched bethesda's conference for the first time and it was literally fat guys, forced Dragon memes and shooters. which i literally expected

i watched bethesda's conference for the first time and it was literally fat guys, forced Dragon memes and shooters. which i literally expected

Bethesda ruined their brand in one simple trick with 76.

Not that Fallout 4 did them any good either.

FB_IMG_1560139528378.jpg

Bethesda ruined their brand in one simple trick with 76
I thought they did that with their releases of Skyrim for iphone, etch-a-sketch and Nokia N-gage

Definitely looking like a company with shareholders hands around their throat.

“PEOPLE LOVE SKYRIM KEEP MAKING MORE SKYRIM”
“WORLD OF WARCRAFT MAKES MONEY RELEASE ONE OF OUR OWN”
“* IT TRY AGAIN”
“WHY WONT THIS MONEY TAP WORK PROPERLY”

They’ll be broken up and sold for parts soon

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
The only things I really am interested in playing between now and Cyberpunk are Dragon Age 3, Spider-Man DLC, Assassins Creeed Origins DLC, South Park DLC, and maybe AFL Evolution 2.

The current state of the gaming industry lol.

Sleezy

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The only things I really am interested in playing between now and Cyberpunk are Dragon Age 3, Spider-Man DLC, Assassins Creeed Origins DLC, South Park DLC, and maybe AFL Evolution 2.

The current state of the gaming industry lol.
I'm still truckin' with Forza Horizon 4 and subnautica. Will probably get around to Witcher 3 next.

At least that explains this onion tweet:

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Here i am thinking what in the holy hell has Bethesda done to Commander Keen.

Not the greatest way of re-imagining what for many (me included) is a childhood classic.

Boober get into the mountain goats

They’ve been around for a while and have yet to grab my attention.

Make me think of a mix of the Violet Femmes, They Might Be Giants, and a fentanyl habit

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Bethesda ruined their brand in one simple trick with 76.

Not that Fallout 4 did them any good either.
lol found it in a bargain bin last week for $4

for $4 was pretty good, didnt see anybody else though in 4 hours of gameplay hahaha

*head millennial wants to throw down with a guy who is twice his age + 6 years.

That being said - since Cruise was a wrestler in high school, and a pretty good one by all accounts, I reckon he’d kick Beiber’s ass in like 10 seconds. And even if he didn’t - you just beat up an old man.

****head millennial wants to throw down with a guy who is twice his age + 6 years.

That being said - since Cruise was a wrestler in high school, and a pretty good one by all accounts, I reckon he’d kick Beiber’s ass in like 10 seconds. And even if he didn’t - you just beat up an old man.

Trust Janus to actually theorise about how a fight between Bieber and Cruise would go down.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
****head millennial wants to throw down with a guy who is twice his age + 6 years.

Cruise looked pretty convincing in Jack Reacher, and in Mission Impossible 2, he actually landed his fly kick at the end accidentally. Like to see him fly kick Bieber.

WTF is CRC? Is it the same as WD-40?

I've been talking to too many older people.

Same stuff. It’s all oil based lubricant/water dispersant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back