Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a jumper you campaigner.

I’m wearing a singlet a T-shirt (Protomatyr) a jumper and a ski jacket.

And I’m still ******* cold.

You campaigner.

Donald Trump's suitability or otherwise as President is not a left versus right issue. It's not about his politics.

I disagree with Scott Morrison on just about everything and I'd gladly see him lose at the next election, because I don't like his politics. But Scott Morrison isn't an incompetent, childish, borderline mentally ill criminal.
He goes to Hillsong he's definitely mentally ill.

And the appointing psychopath judges to every court in the land, including the big one. That’s going to be Trump’s only real legacy, and it’s a whopper... and it’s why he’ll never lose the Evangelical vote.

That's why McConnell is the one who's pure evil, and he's so brazen about it, it's sickening.

How ******* boring are pearl jam

They’ve been performing corpses for nearly 30 years.

Kudos to them for still finding people dumb enough to buy their shitty boring records

The Eurozone will attach itself to China through the One Belt, One Road system.

The UK wanted to break away from the European Union because they want a new trade deal with the US.

When you've got an ex-Chinese minister for commerce basically begging the US not to go through with plans to decouple the two economies, and you've got the likes of Tesla and Foxconn opening factories in China and the US respectively...plus the fact that half of the world's proposed refineries for rare earth are being built in Australia, and you can see what's going on, surely.

Anglo-American (AA) Bloc

US (GDP based on consumption)
Australia (GDP based on resources)
Canada (GDP based on resources)
UK (GDP based on consumption)

One Belt, One Road Bloc

China (GDP based on consumption)
Russia (GDP based on resources)
EU (GDP based on consumption)

We're moving toward hemispherisation, rather than globalisation. The West (US/Australia/Canada/UK) vs the East (China/Russia/EU). Of course, smart companies will establish a foothold in both blocs so they can profit from both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Into the Wild was a real slog with that horrendous Eddie Vedder soundtrack.

Do you reckon he heard Neil Young’s “Dead Man” and thought “* it I can do that”?

Oh Airbourne, no wonder the more recent albums a not as good.

79578675_10156892011563870_288328881226645504_o.jpg

Need a better diet.

This on the BBC website

Following the Conservatives' election win, Mr Johnson spoke to SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon on Friday evening and reiterated his opposition to a second independence referendum in Scotland.

The conversation came after the first minister said the PM had "no right" to stand in the way of a second vote following her party's "overwhelming" election performance. The SNP won 48 of Scotland's 59 seats.

Speaking on Radio 4's Any Questions on Friday, cabinet minister Thérèse Coffey insisted there would be no referendum on Scottish independence during the Conservatives' five-year term.

BoJo ScoMo and Trump whadda a triumvirate. Thanks Rupert

This on the BBC website

Following the Conservatives' election win, Mr Johnson spoke to SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon on Friday evening and reiterated his opposition to a second independence referendum in Scotland.

The conversation came after the first minister said the PM had "no right" to stand in the way of a second vote following her party's "overwhelming" election performance. The SNP won 48 of Scotland's 59 seats.

Speaking on Radio 4's Any Questions on Friday, cabinet minister Thérèse Coffey insisted there would be no referendum on Scottish independence during the Conservatives' five-year term.

BoJo ScoMo and Trump whadda a triumvirate. Thanks Rupert

The axis of evil is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back