Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One confirmed rumour I saw online said that there were 73 Canadians on the downed Ukranian plane. Seems strange.

Not official:
15 Ukranians
71 Iranians
73 Canadians
8 Swedes
6 Afghanis
4 Germans
3 Brits

One confirmed rumour I saw online said that there were 73 Canadians on the downed Ukranian plane. Seems strange.

Not official:
15 Ukranians
71 Iranians
73 Canadians
8 Swedes
6 Afghanis
4 Germans
3 Brits

Apparently most of the Canadians were dual nationality students of Iranian origin returning to Canada after the New Year

A lot of modern devices are designed with a use by date in mind. There would be little need to upgrade to the latest product if such swift improvements were made.
It's like making a light bulb that lasts forever- doesn't make much business sense.

High end markets - military people, travelers, generally those who can least afford a battery to run out at bad times. Price the average punter out and get the best of both.

Besides much of the used by date isn't battery focused but more about software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not official:
15 Ukranians
71 Iranians
73 Canadians
8 Swedes
6 Afghanis
4 Germans
3 Brits

Washington Post reporting the following from Ukraine’s foreign minister.

Canada historically has had large Ukraine migration. Especially the 30 years or so pre 1925 take over by Soviets, and then again post 1991 Soviet collapse.

Ukraine’s foreign minister, Vadim Prystaiko, said that there were 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians and 11 Ukrainians on board — the Ukrainian nationals included two passengers and nine crew members. There were also 10 Swedish, four Afghan, three German and three British nationals. Airline officials said most of the passengers were en route to the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, transiting through there to other destinations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where in Qld did they do the fracking to extract the gas?
Basically every major basin, not only in Queensland but in every state all over the world, for over 50 years. Fracking is an extremely common well stimulation technique used for a variety of reasons, but usually to connect up poorer quality rock or remediate near wellbore damage. It's a technique which has been used safely for decades, with minimal environmental or safety issues.

Where it gets tricky is shale gas fracking, with recent technological breakthroughs having led to multilateral or 1000m+ horizontal wells with multistage fracs all the way along the target sand yielding sufficient well recoveries to make producing these previously ignored sands economic (see- the shale boom of the USA). Consequently they use orders of magnitude more water, with fields often requiring wellcounts in the 1000s. While the safety and environmental issues are extraordinarily low for all major operators, you're talking a much higher surface footprint and resource requirement than for a conventional field.

Queensland shale gas is a step further, where you're talking Coal Seam Gas, so essentially cracking open shallower coal deposits much closer to the surface, as opposed to chasing gas locked up in source (shale) rocks 3000-6000 m in the ground. While fracking this close to drinking aquifers would make me nervous, I don't have any knowledge of how the Queenslanders fare with this method and can only assume that if there were systematic incidents they would be plastered all over the news over the last 20 years of production there.

So "oils ain't oils" and equally "fracking ain't fracking"

If that is 'extreme left wing' policy, there's a problem.

This is America we're talking about. 'If poor people get sick, we shouldn't just let them die' is considered extreme left wing policy over there.

If you want to know why the rich get richer - a hedge fund in the US posted a profit last year of 92% on $32b AUM.

You would think if they believe in god, this would be some sort of sign, plane crash follow by earthquake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The caliphate would see it as a reprisal for taking it easy against the Great Satan.

Been feeling a bit bleak of late, due to the planet literally being on fire, the orange campaigner doing his thing, back to work this week, etc etc etc

Hopefully this gives you the same much needed uplift it gave me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back