Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just have to console myself (see what I did there) by working through my backlog of God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, and The Last of Us.
Horizon Zero Dawn. Probably my favourite game of this generation.

I'll just have to console myself (see what I did there) by working through my backlog of God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, and The Last of Us.

I just started playing God of War with my 11yo. Very good game.

Still trying to get into The Witcher after hammering Skyrim for 12months.

Seaford Line is exactly like the Gawler Line, it just has a view of the beach.

Listened to a funny convo at Christmas party last year between 2 people arguing what was less s**t, the northern suburbs or the southern suburbs. I adjudicated in favour of the southern suburbs mainly for this very reason.

Seaford Line is exactly like the Gawler Line, it just has a view of the beach.
Nah. Gawler line goes from city, through industrial areas then 'You take your life into your own hands getting off here stations'.

Seaford line goes city, inner suburbs, wealthy beach suburbs, then 'You take your life into your own hands getting off here stations'. So you get a mix like Crows games. The upper and lower end of town, bound together, but each generally doing their best to avoid contact with the other lot.

The police chopper has been circling the same spot near where I am for the last hour and a half. Nothing showing on Perth Now about what might be going on as yet - maybe if the chopper runs out of fuel and falls out of the sky...

Ben Cousins racking up more uncontested possessions?

I'll play it as soon as I get a season into this new Football Manager game I bought in impulse and immediately realised I don't have the attention span for anymore
I know right!!!

I used to play footy manager games for hours on end. Now I give up after half an hour of trying to work all the bollox out!

Nah. Gawler line goes from city, through industrial areas then 'You take your life into your own hands getting off here stations'.

Seaford line goes city, inner suburbs, wealthy beach suburbs, then 'You take your life into your own hands getting off here stations'. So you get a mix like Crows games. The upper and lower end of town, bound together, but each generally doing their best to avoid contact with the other lot.

Gawler line is - Nice area -Students and commuters -Oh s**t - wannabe Country folk

The "don't make eye contact" zone on each line is roughly equivalent.
Except the Belair line. The only line you could fall asleep from one end of the line to the other and not fear waking up missing all your possessions (and potentially your clothes).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on early work finish times I occasionally catch the Seaford or clovelly park train, as they run more often than my usual Belair train. There are some seriously interesting people on the Seaford train.

North is infinitely worse. You only need to read Magpiespower posts to know that.

During white collar peak periods Seaford is ok but any time after 8pm can be as crazy Gawler

Also don't forget the midday witching hours

christies beach station is absolute s**t tier, with lonsdale running a close second. noarlunga is paradise in comparison, but that can get a bit sketchy after dark

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'The crowd at a a Weezer concert.'

During white collar peak periods Seaford is ok but any time after 8pm can be as crazy Gawler

Also don't forget the midday witching hours

The train Portillo was on was all but empty, but the few other people on board all looked respectable enough. He'd been to a vineyard down that way so it was probably mid afternoon when he got on.

It means if you're easily offended you probably shouldn't watch it. What did you think it meant?
It could mean anything from ’he swears a lot’ (fine by me) to ’he calls every woman a ****’ (gross) to ’blatant racism’ (bad and possible in this context)

And ’more sensitive’ and ’easily offended’ are pretty loaded terms tbh that make me query whether this content should be posted at all. And I haven’t even watched it yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back