Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could mean anything from ’he swears a lot’ (fine by me) to ’he calls every woman a ****’ (gross) to ’blatant racism’ (bad and possible in this context)

And ’more sensitive’ and ’easily offended’ are pretty loaded terms tbh that make me query whether this content should be posted at all. And I haven’t even watched it yet!

Well, there are different people in the world and if they're able to post youtube videos despite being old school then I'm sure it's fine to be posted here.

Well, there are different people in the world and if they're able to post youtube videos despite being old school then I'm sure it's fine to be posted here.
I got ten minutes in and all I really learned is he’s probably Caleb Bond’s dad & future, and that some people do say ’frigging’. Nothing said is more offensive than his unstated incel demeanour.

I just don’t get what that warning was or who it was even for when it was so non specific. Did you really just mean ’lol SJWs won’t like this male bonding lads lads lads’?

Agree with almost all of his points. Holden was a s**t brand and GM has sucked all the juice from the orange of government so they can get their EV platform up and running.

This is the company Barack Obama gave $200b to because they were broke, who then turned around and built a factory in China with it.

“GM bought San Francisco-based self-driving car startup Cruise Automation for $1 billion in 2016, helping the company catapult past key competitors in the race to deliver autonomous vehicles.

It may prove to be one of Barra's finest moments.

GM's self-driving car unit was valued at $14.6 billion earlier this year after attracting a $2.25 billion investment from Japanese investment fund SoftBank.”

If you think I’m not going to short the * out of GM and Ford against Tesla, think again. All these companies are in massive trouble because they failed to adapt and innovate.

One of the key tenants in advertising is “If you say it first, you own it.” Tesla owns electric vehicles. It has the highest brand recognition in EVs, and more importantly, it’s aspirational. Even with shitty build quality, there’s something about driving it.

The car company that develops Level 5 autonomous vehicles first, owns it...no matter what anyone else does.

““We cannot do it,” an unnamed Japanese engineer at a rival car company said after analyzing the Model 3’s integrated central control unit, as quoted by Nikkei — referring to legacy automakers’ inability to catch up to Tesla’s AI chips.

Nonetheless, according to Nikkei, the rest of the industry is expecting the same level of technology to make it into cars no sooner than 2025, prompting experts to suggest Tesla is a full six years ahead of the competition.”

Every single day there will be some bullshit story about how hackers did this to a Tesla, or how autopilot did that. It’s all wank from car and oil companies who are s**t scared that their grip on how people commute is coming to an end.

Holden was just one of many car companies to die in the not too distant future. That’s why the one point I don’t agree with him on is the ability for Australia to get involved in EV and hydrogen fuel tech. Whether you think the leadership is there or not, the facts are that it needs to be done, because every country in the world is doing it.

The time for saying that Australia isn’t good enough is ******* over.

I got ten minutes in and all I really learned is he’s probably Caleb Bond’s dad & future, and that some people do say ’frigging’. Nothing said is more offensive than his unstated incel demeanour.

I just don’t get what that warning was or who it was even for when it was so non specific. Did you really just mean ’lol SJWs won’t like this male bonding lads lads lads’?

Honestly I was just trying to be helpful, nothing more. There really was no malice intended.

The Impala should have been rebadged the Commodore. The more I think about it, the more it was a deliberate attempt to tank the brand.

Seen dad today and he didn't mention it. Last time he didn't mention anything that could be considered news and topical was when his mum died, so I assume he's upset.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I don't se have, and he might be a little closer than me but still a fair way away, MP's way with words. I guess the TLDR would bad BO, bad deodorant, methheads going up, methheads coming down, and groups of twelve year old boys talking about who they had sex with and that they would have just raped the bitch anyway

A deeper look into the demise of Holden - warning for the more sensitive types, Cadogan is old school.

Deeper look? Sorry but that was awful. Divides the 25 minutes up between bagging the press release of the GM guy, the minister for industry, and the Holden guy. Absolutely nothing of substance behind it other than that he doesn't like GM and is critical of Holden kinda?

He does the 'just cause you're a woman doesn't mean I won't make fun of you too, equality you dumb broad!' thing when the minister for industry comes up.

How edgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell.

Bad case of “put me back” face.

The caption that I cropped off was, "That time you were reincarnated only seconds after topping yourself because you didn't want to live in this world any longer"

Rowan Baxter far out what gets someone to that point I wonder what his concussion history was like.

Deeper look? Sorry but that was awful. Divides the 25 minutes up between bagging the press release of the GM guy, the minister for industry, and the Holden guy. Absolutely nothing of substance behind it other than that he doesn't like GM and is critical of Holden kinda?

Don't forget he talks like some sort of cartoon character

Rowan Baxter far out what gets someone to that point I wonder what his concussion history was like.

I was wondering more about his steroid/stimulant use. That kind of rage is unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back