Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would if i hadnt been at work. seen the result already but i just need to find a replay somewheres
I think it was round 2.. Wilder copped a hard hit to the ear. He was off balance and bleeding out from within his ear from that point. Completely off balance from then on. Only heart got him to the 7th. A good stoppage from his corner.

I think it was round 2.. Wilder copped a hard hit to the ear. He was off balance and bleeding out from within his ear from that point. Completely off balance from then on. Only heart got him to the 7th. A good stoppage from his corner.

found a replay, will have a watch now

whoever "ray and christina" are on this broadcast im watching... they are terrible commentatoes

* me thats the bird from the b52s

imagine going your whole life and not knowing this factoid

like it feels like this is a major chunk of common knowledge and now it all makes sense because she has a powerful voice, but on the other hand this song was almost 30 years ago. so on one hand i was too young to know about that stuff when it came out and no one really cared that much about that song for the last 30 years, but still.. interesting. good knowledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me thats the bird from the b52s

imagine going your whole life and not knowing this factoid

like it feels like this is a major chunk of common knowledge and now it all makes sense because she has a powerful voice, but on the other hand this song was almost 30 years ago. so on one hand i was too young to know about that stuff when it came out and no one really cared that much about that song for the last 30 years, but still.. interesting. good knowledge.

And she also sings ‘Candy’ with Iggy Pop.

great tune.

Kate Pierson = Goddess

She also did backing vocals on Me In Honey from the R.E.M. album Out Of Time and it’s far less annoying than Shiny Happy People.

1F34B776-ACEE-443B-A541-88F86FDBE3A6.jpeg
Apparently this thing really did escape from that virus laboratory in Wuhan. Xi has gone on record saying they need more stringent controls on those kinds of facilities.

COVID-19 targets the sick and the elderly - the very people who are an economic burden on society in general. Just wait - in six months they will stop reporting about it full stop and if you get sick from it you’ll get the vaccine they develop if you’re rich, but if you’re not it’ll just be classified as death by severe pneumonia.

The final solution to the baby boomer problem and the social security/health care tidal wave around the globe that is coming in the next twenty years.

View attachment 828119
Apparently this thing really did escape from that virus laboratory in Wuhan. Xi has gone on record saying they need more stringent controls on those kinds of facilities.

COVID-19 targets the sick and the elderly - the very people who are an economic burden on society in general. Just wait - in six months they will stop reporting about it full stop and if you get sick from it you’ll get the vaccine they develop if you’re rich, but if you’re not it’ll just be classified as death by severe pneumonia.

The final solution to the baby boomer problem and the social security/health care tidal wave around the globe that is coming in the next twenty years.

1382347618280.jpg

You’ll see. In six months it will have disappeared into a maze of bureaucracy and reclassification. It’s already happening in the US.

Many illnesses have a higher fatality rate in the sick or the elderly - those with weaker immune systems. Nice conspiracy theory though.

Not with the transmission rate this thing has though. That’s the key.

It’s just a culling mechanism - if you could kill off 15% of the most economically draining people in your population every year, you’d bring the world closer to equilibrium. The birth rate for 2019 was 18.2 per 1000 people, while the death rate was 7.6 per 1000 people.

There are 617 million elderly in the world as of 2016. 15% of them would be 92,550,000 every year. The current death rate is around 55.7 million. So you’re bumping up the death rate closer to the birth rate.

The world needed a war to cull the population to stimulate new growth. A pandemic is the next best thing.

Do research on the coming health catastrophe in all nations due to the fact that birth rates are declining while the elderly are clinging onto life like antediluvians thanks to new drugs. There just aren’t going to be the taxable workers necessary to fund the health care of at least some of the current elderly. So this is the solution.

That’s why efforts to contain it will fail. They want it to fail. Population control.

View attachment 828119

'Goodbye Boomer'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back