Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS PETROL GETTING CHEAPER AND MY CAR STILL MONTHS AWAY?!

Add to that I have to keep extreme social distancing from my panel beater who is well in to pension age.

The one time petrol is cheap and I have a full tank and nowhere to go.

I mean what the actual *?

An elderly woman is dead and four other people are injured after being attacked by three dogs on the loose at a NSW South Coast beach.

Multiple victims in multiple locations. People protecting emergency services staff from the dogs as they tended to the victims.

What was this, a street gang of dogs?

I mean what the actual fu**?

An elderly woman is dead and four other people are injured after being attacked by three dogs on the loose at a NSW South Coast beach.

Multiple victims in multiple locations. People protecting emergency services staff from the dogs as they tended to the victims.

What was this, a street gang of dogs?

"I take this opportunity to remind all dog owners that you certainly need to be making sure that your animals are secured, particularly dogs of all vicious breeds."

Yeah, see I think this is a bullshit comment.
Breed has nothing to do with it, these dogs were likely owned by a negligent and possibly abusive, irresponsible f***wit.

"I take this opportunity to remind all dog owners that you certainly need to be making sure that your animals are secured, particularly dogs of all vicious breeds."

Breed has nothing to do with it, these dogs were likely owned by a negligent and possibly abusive, irresponsible f***wit.
Breed has everything to do with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breed has everything to do with it.

Bullmastiffs are able to cause damage due to their size and strength but no breed is vicious by nature. How they're treated is it.

Reading the thread thats linked in post 1, he jumps out as a Medhurst clone. I'd suggest that he sounds like the most likely of the group of draftees not to make it ... unless he can adjust his game significantly.

Never mind he looked like a Gary Ablett Jr clone from the minute you first laid eyes on him.

Paul Medhurst rofl

Bullmastiffs are able to cause damage due to their size and strength but no breed is vicious by nature. How they're treated is it.
There are 13000 dog bites that result in hospitalisation each year in Australia. They're definitely not all from bad owners. Dogs are unpredictable. Everyone says "my dog is the biggest sook, wimp, sweetheart etc etc" until they're not.

Dangerous would be a better word.

Nobody is getting murdered by a Pomeranian, no matter how vicious.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

There are 13000 dog bites that result in hospitalisation each year in Australia. They're definitely not all from bad owners. Dogs are unpredictable. Everyone says "my dog is the biggest sook, wimp, sweetheart etc etc" until they're not.

100% and that goes for ALL breeds.

Our staffy/kelpie who was the runt almost took my hand off at puppy training when we did the thing where you take away their treat (in this case, a pig’s ear).

The middle-aged German lass beside us goes, “oh he can’t be doing that”.

Thanks, Bertha.

Our staffy/kelpie who was the runt almost took my hand off at puppy training when we did the thing where you take away their treat (in this case, a pig’s ear).

The middle-aged German lass beside us goes, “oh he can’t be doing that”.

Thanks, Bertha.

Took both my dogs to puppy training separately a couple of years apart.

First one, we did the take the food away training, and played with her face as much as possible while eating and breezed through it.

Second time around, my little guy did what yours did, growled and snapped at me. Different trainer this time told me just to leave him alone while he eats.

Didn't go back there again, kept roughing his face up and taking his food away. Now as a fully grown German sherpherd/sharpei he's fine with me taking his food. Had I listened to that second trainers advice he could be very different. That would be pretty worrying with my daughter now at the age where she interacts with them.

Took both my dogs to puppy training separately a couple of years apart.

First one we did the take the food away training, play with her face as much as possible while eating etc. and breezed through it.

Second time around, my little guy did what yours did, growled end snapped at me. Different trainer this time told me just to leave him alone while he eats.

Didn't go back there again, kept roughing his face up and taking his food away. Now as a fully grown German sherpherd/sharpei he's fine with me taking his food. Had a listened to that second trainers advice he could be very different.

Ended up doing the same thing. He had one more nasty moment at home where he wolfed down a biscuit and then bit our much older dog’s ear to get her to drop hers.

But I’d keep coming up behind him with a piece of kibble while he was eating, drop it in his bowl, pick another one up, “what’s this?!”, rub his face, and he’s fine now, thankfully.

I still wouldn’t 100% trust him in a food situation with another dog or a stranger, but that’s why he’s always on-leash when he’s not at home, etc.

100% and that goes for ALL breeds.

As already stated some breeds just aren't going to be significantly dangerous no matter how vicious they may be (there's no more consistently campaignery a breed than the Chihuahua in my experience). But the problem with tough guy dogs like pit bulls and mastiffs is that they're disproportionately owned by "tough guy" type people with too much to prove... the dangerous idiot owners we're talking about.

So it's a bit the breed, not because of the breed itself but because the breed is attractive to irresponsible dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back