Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a crazy show. Cant believe they let these people have tigers or anyone for that matter.

A gay redneck polygamist big cat breeder gets sued by a hippy animal activist big cat breeder, who may or may not have killed her second husband, with side commentary from a very unattractive sex cult leader (who also breeds big cats), a crack smoking reality TV producer, a Miami drug lord whom the film Scarface was based on (and who coincidentally was also an exotic animal collector), a trans man who lost his arm while feeding a tiger but who returned to work again a week later, and a couple of toothless, straight, meth addicts, who were in a gay polygamous marriage.

Oh, and the Vegas drug dealer who used tiger cubs to entice young women into his swinger parties.

All this and we haven't even got to the final episode.

A gay redneck polygamist big cat breeder gets sued by a hippy animal activist big cat breeder, who may or may not have killed her second husband, with side commentary from a very unattractive sex cult leader (who also breeds big cats), a crack smoking reality TV producer, a Miami drug lord whom the film Scarface was based on (and who coincidentally was also an exotic animal collector), a trans man who lost his arm while feeding a tiger but who returned to work again a week later, and a couple of toothless, straight, meth addicts, who were in a gay polygamous marriage.

Oh, and the Vegas drug dealer who used tiger cubs to entice young women into his swinger parties.

That hippy animal activist lady also entered the industry through breeding, just like the people she was campaigning against.
They're all f***d.

Also, that person that lost their arm returned to work a week later?! And for what? To continue working for a narcissistic sociopath that pays people a barely liveable wage. Madness.

Podcast testimonials*

Because I've been driving to work to avoid the unclean masses I've been churning through podcasts which meant I either had to listen to more sad country music or find more podcasts.

Anyone who watches any of those UK comedy panel gameshows would know of Bob Mortimer (if not for his body of work for years prior), I discovered he has a podcast too that was probably supposed to be football related, but it's not

It's just very odd and funny, it's taken me a while to pickup some of the inside jokes (South African gang bangers, for instance)

Anyway, I recommend Athletico Mince if you like absurdity

*This was supposed to say recommendation but autocorrect knows best

might be a bit OLD SCHOOL for some but there's a new candlemass album (well, 2019) and its rather good
I have a 2 disc version of Epicus Doomicus Metallicus disc two is an audio commentary (weird like something they do with movies) I guess I'll finally have a billionty free hours to listen & find out.

I thought it couldnt get crazier but wait for the presidential and governor political runs, arson, murder for hire and federal investigation including confidential informant and covert listening device.

With the amount of crazy s**t that happens it shouldnt be real. The thing thats makes it more insane is that there is still more s**t happening but they just launched the show with what they have anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the Chris Benoit episode on Dark Side of the Ring which just got uploaded to SBS on demand.

Heavy stuff.

What makes you think that? I honestly think he'll just keep tinkering with the dole until there's something workable for everyone.
The $1500 will be the minimum for every worker, even if they do not usually earn that much. That's a basic wage guarantee above the minimum wage.

Some people working will not even cost their employers cent.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The $1500 will be the minimum for every worker, even if they do not usually earn that much.

Where are you getting that from? Everything I've read says "up to $1500".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back