Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove past the new Aldi on the way to work, which is opening today in Blackwood. Out the front was a lady almost standing in the road with a big sign saying "Support SA Owned Supermarkets"

Ok lady.

Like Coles and Woolies?

i always remember that as a proper metal festival, unless it softened the past decade or so, so weird to see MCR headline. JEW and Deftones are good quality live bands any year, and i like in flames and clutch, but i heard the tickets were 200 bucks D:
I'd love to see In Flames circa 1998

To be fair to the sign lady the foodland within 400m of the new Aldi makes the best value hot chips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a look at the set lists for this going back a few months, and it appears because this is so heavily choreographed, the setlist never changes.

I'm cool with it. Maiden are one of those bands I just want to hear classic songs from.

I'm cool with it. Maiden are one of those bands I just want to hear classic songs from.

Yeah the last tour was basically that new album. This looks like a greatest hits tour.

I’ll go.

I don’t know anything about the other mob.

Well you wouldn't wanna listen to anything they've written in the last 35 years by choice.

They've had good songs here and there on most albums but I want everything up to and including Seventh Son.

When they first came back out here after 20 years, 08 I think, that was basically a best of set list. It was an amazing show. Probably the loudest I have heard a crowd could barely hear Bruce sing the first 3 or 4 songs.

If it ends up like that again, it will be worth whatever tickets are going for.

Well you wouldn't wanna listen to anything they've written in the last 35 years by choice.

When I seen them a while back they played like three songs from Dance of Death and three from Brave New World and three from the new album at the time, and none from A Matter of Life and Death, which to me is the best newer album.

Disappointed. It's an album I choose to listen to often.

When they first came back out here after 20 years, 08 I think, that was basically a best of set list. It was an amazing show. Probably the loudest I have heard a crowd could barely hear Bruce sing the first 3 or 4 songs.

If it ends up like that again, it will be worth whatever tickets are going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back