Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you get more time off?

Power Girl is all about the Caucus.

giphy.gif

Hey all, looking for some tech advice.

I have identified a device on my wifi but am not sure what it is. Every other device appears accounted for.

It is wireless, I have the name, IP address and MAC address, but can’t work out what it is.

I have completed a MAC address search and it appears the number correlates to an Apple device, but I believe all is accounted for.

Any way I can get more info through some Cmd prompt or a PC app?

At this stage I have blocked the MAC address and will see if we notice, but can’t think of what else to try.

Thanks in advance
(Googling has lead to constant offer of downloading software but wanted to avoid installing something)

I have identified a device on my wifi but am not sure what it is. Every other device appears accounted for.

It is wireless, I have the name, IP address and MAC address, but can’t work out what it is.

I have completed a MAC address search and it appears the number correlates to an Apple device, but I believe all is accounted for.

At this stage I have blocked the MAC address and will see if we notice, but can’t think of what else to try.

Thanks in advance
(Googling has lead to constant offer of downloading software but wanted to avoid installing something)

Just let me use your wifi man

Does anyone actually enjoy an uncompetitive test where it's clear one team can't lose after the first day and the best the other side can hope for is a draw?
Only the tragics, there's only ever about three good Test nations & New Zealand on occasion it's a donkey of a sport really.

Thanks in advance

Is the mystery device connected, or just in your list of devices? Could just be an old device, or even a guest you’ve given access to at some point.

Blocking the MAC address on the router should do the trick.

Does anyone actually enjoy an uncompetitive test where it's clear one team can't lose after the first day and the best the other side can hope for is a draw?

This is why watching test matches under English conditions is so much better. There's a genuine contest between bat and ball. Rain is generally the only reason you'll get a draw. These flat batsman paradises we produce in Australia are bullshit. Seeing the ball fizz around and watching a batsman trying to combat that is far more interesting to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever had a dream where they were performing a ritual involving a jewelled orb with a cross on top of it on the roof of a castle with three armies attempting to attack it?

Apparently the orb signifies the celestial sphere of the heavens and the cross signifies god’s dominion over them.

Odd.

Lol just went to an open inspection, gee it looked like the owners woke up five minutes beforehand and just ran out the house.

You'd at least vacuum wouldn't you?

I had a gander at a place the other day that had a mural like the one from Scarface with the palm trees and that. It was nearly as good as the mural in a mate of mines place that is the cover of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade painted in the dining room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were they owners or renters
I'm guessing owners

I didn't think to ask, the agent would have said if there were tenants I guess

Only people who actually own the place would stick so many garish personal photos on the walls

Anyone ever had a dream where they were masturbating in a ritual involving the band Snap and the song The Power with three armies attempting to attack your penis?

Apparently the armies signify catholic guilt, the death of my first pet (RIP Pussycat Willowtree) and god’s dominion over my penis.

Odd.

Anyone ever had a dream where they were masturbating in a ritual involving the band Snap and the song The Power with three armies attempting to attack your penis?

Apparently the armies signify catholic guilt, the death of my first pet (RIP Pussycat Willowtree) and god’s dominion over my penis.

Odd.

Yes very similar but it involved the chantoozies and a few other subtle differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back