Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sco mo has been silent on these fires... gutless prick!!!

Sack ScumMo.

In his defence it's not like he's been doing nothing. It was very important that they made sure that people with serious medical issues are denied treatment and kept locked up in their offshore concentration camps. How good's being evil?

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the zenith of Janus. He posted a ******* critique of a human sacrifice video.

I've been torn between continuing to fight with him over The Last Jedi, or just be happy to agree that the direction of the current trilogy has also left him unhappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously this is fake.

You're supposed to walk anticlockwise three times around the opfer before the sacrifice.

Still, the fact that these guys even do this sort of thing in a place like this is kind of weird.

Not just "kinda weird" Janus...more like 50 shades of weird.

Well the UK is fully cooked if the exit polls are correct. I hope Scotland can get out of that never ending Tory nightmare.

Bernie Sanders might be the last hope for real progressive politics in the western world.
Independence is the only good that will come of this.
******* idiots, they are outright told it’s lies, yet they still vote for them.
Unbelievable!

Why is a package I ordered sitting at a fastway Sydney depot for 5 days & counting?

PUT IT IN A VAN & *ingG WELL ACCELERATE!!!!!!!!!!

I'll call the Ops manager I know at Fastway in Sydney and see if he can hold it longer.

Why is a package I ordered sitting at a fastway Sydney depot for 5 days & counting?

PUT IT IN A VAN & *ingG WELL ACCELERATE!!!!!!!!!!
Fun fact, I was very close to buying a Fastway franchise about 6 years ago

Would have been a huge mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back