Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not well stocked on beer or food guys

It was nice knowing you, should we get through this I'll see you at the bar in the riverbank stand

There will be snacks

I can arrange wine and spirits for you.

Jesus just found out an old school teacher passed yesterday. They aren't sure what it was but a few weeks ago she had a stay in hospital with what they thought was pneumonia but it wasn't and was discharged. All of a sudden she went downhill quick and that was it.

What are the odds?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

One bright spot in all this is that every country is basically saying that climate change scientists and Greta Thunberg can * off. Looks like Australia will be exporting dirty coal for the foreseeable future.

""As for the environmental benefits we see from the slowdown of day-to-day life and economic activity in terms of improving air quality and other slight benefits, it's a good sign that our ecosystems are somewhat resilient if we don't completely destroy them," Gleick said.

"But it would be nice if we could improve our environment without having to cripple our economy," he added.

The International Energy Agency, or IEA, has warned the virus will weaken global investments in clean energy and industry efforts to reduce emissions, and has called on governments to offer stimulus packages that consider climate change.

But an economic stimulus package that considers global warming will likely not be the response from many countries.

For example, the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic recently urged the European Union to abandon its landmark green law focusing on carbon neutrality as it grapples with the virus outbreak. The Czech Republic depends largely on nuclear energy and coal.

Furthermore, major U.S. airlines are asking for billions of dollars in government aid as they face potential bankruptcy from travel decline, which President Donald Trump has endorsed. Air travel is expected to bounce back after the pandemic subsides, and the industry’s emissions are expected to triple by 2050.

Climate researchers warn that the virus will hinder climate change action from corporations and countries in the long-run.

Rob Jackson, a professor of Earth system science at Stanford University and chair of the Global Carbon Project, said companies that are hurting financially will likely delay or cancel climate-friendly projects that require investment up front.

Sarah Myhre, a climate scientist and environmental justice activist, said that the way in which the world recovers from the pandemic is vital in the fight against climate change.

“If the actions here continue to bail out fossil fuel companies and multinational corporations and banks, and invest in fossil fuel infrastructure, then we are digging a hole deeper into a more violent and dangerous place,” Myhre said.

“I think that there’s potential for this pandemic to become a moment of mass awaking of our ability to have compassion for each other,” she added."

One bright spot in all this is that every country is basically saying that climate change scientists and Greta Thunberg can fu** off.

Umm ... hooray?

One bright spot in all this is that every country is basically saying that climate change scientists and Greta Thunberg can fu** off. Looks like Australia will be exporting dirty coal for the foreseeable future.

""As for the environmental benefits we see from the slowdown of day-to-day life and economic activity in terms of improving air quality and other slight benefits, it's a good sign that our ecosystems are somewhat resilient if we don't completely destroy them," Gleick said.

"But it would be nice if we could improve our environment without having to cripple our economy," he added.

The International Energy Agency, or IEA, has warned the virus will weaken global investments in clean energy and industry efforts to reduce emissions, and has called on governments to offer stimulus packages that consider climate change.

But an economic stimulus package that considers global warming will likely not be the response from many countries.

For example, the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic recently urged the European Union to abandon its landmark green law focusing on carbon neutrality as it grapples with the virus outbreak. The Czech Republic depends largely on nuclear energy and coal.

Furthermore, major U.S. airlines are asking for billions of dollars in government aid as they face potential bankruptcy from travel decline, which President Donald Trump has endorsed. Air travel is expected to bounce back after the pandemic subsides, and the industry’s emissions are expected to triple by 2050.

Climate researchers warn that the virus will hinder climate change action from corporations and countries in the long-run.

Rob Jackson, a professor of Earth system science at Stanford University and chair of the Global Carbon Project, said companies that are hurting financially will likely delay or cancel climate-friendly projects that require investment up front.

Sarah Myhre, a climate scientist and environmental justice activist, said that the way in which the world recovers from the pandemic is vital in the fight against climate change.

“If the actions here continue to bail out fossil fuel companies and multinational corporations and banks, and invest in fossil fuel infrastructure, then we are digging a hole deeper into a more violent and dangerous place,” Myhre said.

“I think that there’s potential for this pandemic to become a moment of mass awaking of our ability to have compassion for each other,” she added."

Who hurt you?

Who hurt you?

No one - I just find the selfishness of human nature amusing.

When the chips are down and things get tough, everyone descends into looking after themselves. It’s fighting over toilet paper on a global scale.

When the chips are down and things get tough, everyone descends into looking after themselves. It’s fighting over toilet paper on a global scale.

The selfishness of human nature - coming from someone who celebrated old Italians dying because you see then as economic leeches.

So things to do when it all stops huh

1. Organise outdated media into alphabetical order (well mastered CD's on a great system still sound a fck ton better than lossy streaming 'n bluetoof speakers come at me)

2. Find that 12 pack of 2 minute noodles that somehow went missing in a metre of cupboard space

3. Join Mr. Skin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you ghost writing Andrew Bolts articles at the moment?

if not you are twinsies

One bright spot in all this is that every country is basically saying that climate change scientists and Greta Thunberg can fu** off. Looks like Australia will be exporting dirty coal for the foreseeable future.

Your whole ideology has been exposed as totally inept.
Stop digging.

You are a weird sad little man. I am sorry that your parents clearly let you always win and think you were always right. I guess they didn't know it was going to turn out like this.

lol all of people putting Janus on ignore, you actually read his content? I'm actually impressed. I just scroll right past and enjoy the reactions.

lol all of people putting Janus on ignore, you actually read his content? I'm actually impressed. I just scroll right past and enjoy the reactions.
Same. I can only assume he is talking the same shite about the current events as he does about football by the reacts after his walls of text. He is the Bigfooty equivalent of a Ken Hinkley post match loss press conference. Totally anger inducing, so best not to read/listen.

I enjoy his stuff, it's proper loopy, and like to react and see the reacts.

Young people be marching the streets demanding for climate change action when it doesn't require any personal sacrifice, but can't be trusted to keep themselves away from the clubs and beaches and other social events during a health pandemic long enough to not force the governments hand.

Young people be marching the streets demanding for climate change action when it doesn't require any personal sacrifice, but can't be trusted to keep themselves away from the clubs and beaches and other social events during a health pandemic long enough to not force the governments hand.
what makes you think theyre the same people

what makes you think theyre the same people

I don't necessarily do, but when people were saying generic things like 'this generation will save the world' and the like, the whole time I was like lol no, there's self interested dickheads in every group of people, and there would be some crossover.

This generation is flawed and diverse like all that came before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back