Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** me.

Was just chatting to my friend in Japan. I Mentioned they must be doing stuff right there cause the numbers look good for cases and deaths in Japan.

He told be it’s a load of s**t. They’re all ignoring it, The government is writing off every older persons death off as something else and the media belongs to the government over there. They aren’t testing anyone. Said he’s scared shitless at how much they are ignoring it.
I'm wondering if this is what is happening in China.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Harvey Weinstein's tested positive so I guess there's that.
I think his defence are just throwing darts to get him leniency at this stage.

Before this he was a big booming looking man, unhealthy but not immobile. All of a sudden he's needing a walking frame?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think his defence are just throwing darts to get him leniency at this stage.

Before this he was a big booming looking man, unhealthy but not immobile. All of a sudden he's needing a walking frame?

Stress resulting from being the king of the town to public enemy no. 1 overnight will do that.

I don't wanna alarm anybody but I'm starting to get a tad worried about this corona thing.
Ah don't worry about it; my personal investments are fine, it's just the flu anyway and won't make me nor my lover - who, by the way is the only person I've ever I had more than a fifteen minute conversation with - sick, and anyway now we can tell environmentalists to * off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back