Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was leaving the bottleshop tonight a guy at the counter in a very emotional voice told the guys serving that ''ýou better not close on me".

859517DE-EFEB-460F-91C4-0E740B370371.jpeg

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A pool is one of those things where the idea of it is much better than the reality

Pole position is being friends with/family of someone with a pool. Bring a slab to be polite. This also applies to all motorised watercraft.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
A pool is one of those things where the idea of it is much better than the reality
Nah.

The idea is bad too IMO.

Absolutely one of those things I will never have, unless it comes with a house good enough to overcome the burden of a pool.

Live across the road from the local pool and it's more than enough.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Nah.

The idea is bad too IMO.

Absolutely one of those things I will never have, unless it comes with a house good enough to overcome the burden of a pool.

Live across the road from the local pool and it's more than enough.

Public swimming pools?

eeewwwwww

I mean if you like gargling kids urine then yeah but no.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
The first time I went to Sydney I was 10 years old and we went to see the famous Bondi beach. It was shithouse. Growing up 5 minutes from port Noarlunga and swimming there all the time makes you a bit spoilt
Porties is great, great cafes and take out places too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Public swimming pools?

eeewwwwww

I mean if you like gargling kids urine then yeah but no.
Kids urine would beat the old people urine.

That one week of swimming lessons after this coronavirus kicked off with no oldies at the pool was great. Then next week the lessons were canned and pool closed.

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Pole position is being friends with/family of someone with a pool and maintains it.
You need that last part. Otherwise is just a giant tease.

We got rid of our pool last year. During the hot days in summer, I sat around thinking it would be great to have it back, but then I'd remember the reality. During the hot days in summer, I'd go outside and it would be green. So I'd have throw a chlorine shock in, by the time the pool was balanced, well the hot weather would go away, and maintaining the pool would be too much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back