Current True Crime Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

I just listened to the latest Unravel Podcast - Firebomb. It is about the Chinese Restaurant Bombings in Perth in the 1980s and the Australian Nationalist Movement (ANM). The story told by Crispian Chan and Alex Mann. Well worth a listen.

Available via ABC Listen or other podcast apps.
This one is good thanks fty1 , I remember this era in WA , seeing some in Perth myself. Some graffiti and signs type thing. It's great when you get a recommendation cheers mate

Got onto a decent one in “One Minute Remaining”
Aussie host Jack Lawrance interviews inmates either on death row or in prison for significant periods.
The first case is Dorice Moore, accused of killing a man who’d won the lottery.
Kimberley Boone, charged with attempted murder of her husband twice.
Just listened to the series on Temujin Kensu aka Frederick Freeman serving life for the murder of Scott Macklem.

Never heard of a case of such a stitch up.

Also covered by the Prosecutors Episode 66 and 68.

This one is good thanks fty1 , I remember this era in WA , seeing some in Perth myself. Some graffiti and signs type thing. It's great when you get a recommendation cheers mate
I remember the signs and some stories of the Asian restaurants but not like it was a big thing.

That was old jolly jack van tongerans work

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Percel, I’ve somehow consumed all of CaseFiles 270+ library of podcasts in the last year and was wondering where I go next. Just listened to the first episode as you linked and can’t wait for more, cheers!

Thanks Percel, I’ve somehow consumed all of CaseFiles 270+ library of podcasts in the last year and was wondering where I go next. Just listened to the first episode as you linked and can’t wait for more, cheers!
It’s a great listen, short eps, but an outstanding career, as well as an amazing person.

Last edited:
Find Samantha. This is a podcast by Tim Guider, brother of Michael Guider convicted of killing Samantha Knight in the 1986. The story is about the search for her body. It is an independent podcast and is only one episode. Posting it here to get some exposure.

This podcast is only available on Spotify. Not sure if you can access it via this link as I couldn't but I could in the app.

Last edited:
A new ABC podcast about Marcia Ryan. Today there was an episode and it seems there were a series. The only way I could find the episodes is to do a search. Not sure it matters which order you watch them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back