Phantom Draft True Footy 2020 AFL Draft Thread (Phantom + General Content)

Remove this Banner Ad

dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Hey guys, it's that time of year for AFL Draft content for my YouTube channel True Footy so I figured I'll add that to this phantom draft thread.

So far, we've done a podcast with a footy journalist who also does work with the WA AFL Draft prospects each year. We have a pretty good yarn about the draft landscape this year as well as taking a look at a potential top ten.

We've also been able to interview young draft hopeful Jack Avery on the upcoming draft, and what 2020 has been like for draftees this year!

Another fun draft video I've done taking a look at some draft day mistakes in the past decade or so:

If you're interested, I've done a shorter video breaking down the winners and losers of the recent trade period:

There will be more and more draft content coming up as we get closer to the draft which I can include in this thread.

Current Phantom Draft Top 10 (28/11): - Will continue to build this as we get closer to the draft.

Selection 1: Western Bulldogs (Academy Bid Matched)
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (VICC)
KPF
H: 194
W: 84

Selection 2: Adelaide Crows
Logan McDonald (WA)
KPF
H: 196
W: 85

Selection 3: North Melbourne
Riley Thilthorpe (SA)
KPF/RUCK
H: 200
W: 99

Selection 4: Sydney Swans
Denver Grainger-Barras
KPD
H: 195
W: 78

Selection 5: Hawthorn
Elijah Hollands
MID/FWD
H: 188
W: 85

Selection 6: Port Adelaide (Matched Academy Bid)
Lachie Jones
DEF
H: 185
W: 88

Selection 7: Gold Coast Suns
Will Phillips
MID
H: 180
W: 79

Selection 8: Sydney Swans (Matched Academy Bid)
Braeden Campbell
MID
H: 180
W: 73

Selection 9: Essendon
Tanner Bruhn
MID
H: 182
W: 73

Selection 10: Essendon
Zach Reid
DEF
H: 202
W: 82

More to come.

Last edited:
Bump: Added our latest interview with draft hopeful Jack Avery from the Claremont footy club. We discuss his draft chances and what 2020 has been like for draft candidates this year.

More content and mock draft updates to follow.

Bump: Added our latest interview with draft hopeful Jack Avery from the Claremont footy club. We discuss his draft chances and what 2020 has been like for draft candidates this year.

More content and mock draft updates to follow.
With Brisbane only likely to use 1 live draft pick this season what’s their most pressing need?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back