Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Howdy, all.

A friend and I are launching our very own footy podcast. Our first episode will be in two weeks time following the end of the Trade Period. It's called the 'True Footy Podcast', and if anyone is interested in tuning in you can find us on both Facebook and Youtube:

https://www.facebook.com/TrueFootyPodcast/

The first episode is also now up here:

As you can imagine it will be mostly footy-centric but there will be a variety of topics covered. Hope you guys enjoy it and any 'likes' or 'subscriptions' would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Honestly, you couldn't have picked a worse time to launch it mate.

Hey mate.

Yeah I see the irony in it, but footy still gets a good run in the media right up until the draft. We're also going to keep up off-topic podcasts throughout the summer. We thought there would be no harm in a soft opening now, in time to make a real go of it for the start of next season.

The first episode is now in the OP so while I know the production is scratchy (it's our first ep), I hope you get the chance to check it out and let us know what you think.

Cheers

Just been YouTubing your videos even listened to them at the gym, hope it continues in 2019
I’m watching New Years good discussion on Fyfe Danger Dusty athleticism/rankings etc as I type after a couple of beers good stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back