True: Talking vegetable on SEN!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is having just two good players enough to win a flag?

Nope we lost AA captain Primus, AA francou and stevens for the 2004 season, and still won the premiership.

Geelong have a strong team and obviously have more than just two good players.

Surely you didn't need a thread to rectify this.

Nope we lost AA captain Primus, AA francou and stevens for the 2004 season, and still won the premiership.

Good point.

Geelong have a strong team and obviously have more than just two good players.

Agreed.

Surely you didn't need a thread to rectify this.
True again..but I guess if one shakes the tree the nuts will fall out. It's just a fun discussion point.

As a Cats supporter I've been saying we would lose this game by 10 goals for weeks now. We look flat, dare I say it even tired. Sides have been playing the man against us for about 4 weeks now- and that's gotta take its toll after a while, yet we still won under that pressure.

Tonight, Collingwood played brilliantly, and we had the night off. The rest will do us well, I hope.

Oh it wasn't the Geelong supporters here I had an issue with, mate.

Geelong supporters really suck at dealing with a loss. Suck it up and move on:rolleyes:

B**LS**T. We can handle the loss, no worries. 8-1 is a good place to be.

Anyway-, you can talk! Ever been to the Sydney forum? Lots of yelling goes on there when they lose. Same in every forum, I'd bet.

Nah..it was way worse that that!

Collingwood fans would be wise to remember it's only May- if they want to learn anything from last year's premiers, it's that there is value at keeping the lid on.

We're not even in the hunt, so we don't have to worry about that s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back