Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I hope she comes up with something quickly because that f**khead over in the USA is making it more difficult for my wife to get her vital Lupus medication, which she’s being taking successfully for 12 years.

What medication is that?
Are you resident in the U.S.?

What medication is that?
Are you resident in the U.S.?

No, we’re in Australia, Snake. She’s been on Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) since 2007. It’s been very effective in helping keep her Lupus at bay. However, she has to have regular eye tests, as one of the side-effects is loss of sight. Since, the hullabaloo kicked off over in the US, her pharmacy is struggling to get her supply. Luckily, she has a very good relationship with the local pharmacist, so he looks after her. I was hoping the worldwide demand for it was going to taper off more recently. However, POTUS’ latest pronouncement is liable to kickstart another run on it. It’s strange, given it’s a prescription-only drug. It must be able to be bought over the counter in other countries, I presume. Otherwise, doctors must be prescribing it in droves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No, we’re in Australia, Snake. She’s been on Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) since 2007. It’s been very effective in helping keep her Lupus at bay. However, she has to have regular eye tests, as one of the side-effects is loss of sight. Since, the hullabaloo kicked off over in the US, her pharmacy is struggling to get her supply. Luckily, she has a very good relationship with the local pharmacist, so he looks after her. I was hoping the worldwide demand for it was going to taper off more recently. However, POTUS’ latest pronouncement is liable to kickstart another run on it. It’s strange, given it’s a prescription-only drug. It must be able to be bought over the counter in other countries, I presume. Otherwise, doctors must be prescribing it in droves.

I assume she takes hydroxychloroquine to suppress IL-6 expression?

If so, then there are several other drugs that can be utilised for this purpose (tocilizumab, sarilumab, siltuximab)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
So he’s probably not using it (implied possibility) and wasn’t prescribed it by his doc (definitive). He’s most likely lying (implied possibility).

He’s causing a run on it and endangering the people who will use it because he’s their god emperor (definitive).

There has to a business interest (definitive).

See how it starts out as a hypothetical trickle and then gathers momentum as it progresses towards a definitive dystopian conclusion?

Get psychiatric help.

Last edited:
See how it starts out as a hypothetical trickle and then gathers momentum as it progresses towards a definitive dystopian conclusion?

Get psychiatric help.

I know you hate Soft Downhill Skier, but what will be your position if his speculation is correct?

His post was at least as plausible as the proposition that Trump is taking it. The man is a coward and wouldn't allow himself to be a guinea pig for an untested drug. If he's taking it, it's because his vast stupidity outweighs his cowardice.

PS - no need to mention Greta in your response. She's not involved in the cure.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

There's that word that is so often trotted out by the emotionally pliable, HATE!

I definitely rate this persons intelligence, but it is ultimately undermined by their blind adherence to political dogma.

Intelligence is the CPU, and wisdom is the software. SDS has an excellent CPU, but his software is complete garbage.

but what will be your position if his speculation is correct?

My position will be that Trump had plenty of better opportunities and strategies at his disposal which he did not choose.

His post was at least as plausible as the proposition that Trump is taking it.

Bullshit. You obviously suffer from the sane Pavlovian mindset.

The man is a coward and wouldn't allow himself to be a guinea pig for an untested drug.

If he's taking it, it's because his vast stupidity outweighs his cowardice.

Why should anyone take the slightest notice of mindsets that you vehemently apply to someone you don't even know?

PS - no need to mention Greta in your response. She's not involved in the cure.

She is indicative of the pack mentality idiocy that accompanies this stuff.

Bullshit. You obviously suffer from the sane Pavlovian mindset.

Pavlovian mindset, you say?

She is indicative of the pack mentality idiocy that accompanies this stuff.

LOL.

There is a Greta bell that only you can hear.

man-with-bell-dog-e1580498985194.jpg

The chorus

All Australian
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Perhaps approach Clive Palmer. I don't think he will have many takers in Australia for the 30 million doses he bought, which is probably why your wife is finding it hard to get.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This Obama gate nonsense is a pretty amateurish way to distract from their mismanagement.
I hate to break it to you, Obama was a recalcitrant. He split the country with a ridiculous russiagate narrative. Almost caused a new hot war because of it but yeah it’s all just nonsense like the last few years.

read the below article from a retired FBI agent.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I hate to break it to you, Obama was a recalcitrant. He split the country with a ridiculous russiagate narrative. Almost caused a new hot war because of it but yeah it’s all just nonsense like the last few years.

read the below article from a retired FBI agent.

"...............Biden probably is a rapist................but............"

There's no room for balanced reasoning in these discussions mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back