Not open for further replies.
1587172245217.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I'm shocked. I thought a guy who looked directly into a solar eclipse, doesn't know how to fold an umbrella and thinks wind causes cancer would handle a pandemic easily.

You're flattering politicians by singling out Trump, but I suppose it's all about your personal politics and not the virus anyway.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You're flattering politicians by singling out Trump, but I suppose it's all about your personal politics and not the virus anyway.

Or it could be just because he looked straight into a solar eclipse, doesn't know how to fold an umbrella and thinks wind cause cancer.

I'm no fan of the democrats as well as the gop. They are unbelievably pathetic and out of touch.

Hating Essendon does not mean I must by default love Carlton. It's reasonable to accept that sometimes one is slightly worse

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Or it could be just because he looked straight into a solar eclipse, doesn't know how to fold an umbrella and thinks wind cause cancer.

I didn't know that you could "fold" umbrellas either.

I'm no fan of the democrats as well as the gop. They are unbelievably pathetic and out of touch.

Hating Essendon does not mean I must by default love Carlton. It's reasonable to accept that sometimes one is slightly worse

Hey, now you're talking my language. THEY'RE ALL ****ed, so why anyone gets massively invested in this bullshit is beyond me. Certain folks are brainwashed with this stuff, there's no other logical conclusion.

Why is there no option for him getting it right?

Zondors antics = Verygood
As well as possible

Can’t change the answers given so far but open to additional options

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There's some fantastic content out there in youtube land......
China uncensored
wion news
american thought leaders.

the sad thing about the seppo's is that in this time of global crisis, all they want to do is talk politics. They forget he exploited the corrupt political system to get his arse inside the oval office.
Has he handled the CCP virus :- evidence will definitely come out in the post game timeline. No doubt he was late to act or he was ill informed (Im siding the 1st option) only because he looks at matters through money tinted glasses.

Did SCOMO and Borry Johnson drag their respective arses on the CCP virus yes but not as bad as Trumpy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back