• USA? Who cares? I’m strayan

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • (Insert joke answer)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The democrats called him xenophobic when he stopped all flights from China.

Imagine how f'ed the US would be if the dems were in power.

Except that stopping the flights was only useful if he did something with the time it bought like stockpiling tests and PPE. Instead he did nothing, writing coronavirus off as a hoax that would resolve itself and disappear by April, so the 3 weeks he bought turned out to be useless and Coronavirus arrived via Europe.

How do you not see blatant incompetence for what it is? Are you so turned on by the jingoist rhetoric that you can't see past your raging e-boner?

Except that stopping the flights was only useful if he did something with the time it bought like stockpiling tests and PPE. Instead he did nothing, writing coronavirus off as a hoax that would resolve itself and disappear by April, so the 3 weeks he bought turned out to be useless and Coronavirus arrived via Europe.

How do you not see blatant incompetence for what it is? Are you so turned on by the jingoist rhetoric that you can't see past your raging e-boner?
Ignore is a useful function with this fool; believe me.

wait, so i'm turned on by jingoist rhetoric, even though it was the right thing to do? damned if i do damned if i don't eh? you must love sucking the e-boner of CNN.

i'm just saying the alternative leaders are even worse than him.

The dems would be more willing to listen to medical advice. The messaging would be clearer. There’d be no debate about whether the president said to inject bleach.

Having said this, unless a Dem was willing to take some state powers, a lot of those Southern governors would be making dumb decisions.

Except you, the fact the dems didn't listen to medical advice and carried on that COVID wouldn't turn into a pandemic, the flu is so much worse, keep going to china town etc etc.

but sure, the dems would do everything better, keep up the blind faith, don't think for yourself and never question their authority.

can't wait to be called a RWNJ now.

disagree with the dems - RWNJ
disagree with trump - SJW

rinse and repeat.

think for yourselves, do your own research, discuss without using your left and right ad hominems and bias.

Bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication.

Not sure whether it was intentional on the part of the factory in question, or maybe just a fortuitous piece of timing, but given the recent spate of anti-lockdown protests and the messaging around opening the US back up again, Trump's visit to a mask factory yesterday provided an amusing slice of serendipity.....

Someone is a fully fledged right wing culture warrior these days.

Good for you btw, each to their own.

Just don't pretend you're not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More selective #metoo moments from the U.S. Democrats

,,,,,,,,,,,,but..........................anyway..............Trump

This is the point where the blinkers go on and all credibility flies out the window...............

Someone is a fully fledged right wing culture warrior these days.

Good for you btw, each to their own.

Just don't pretend you're not.

....................and it's facilitated by way of press ganging me as a "conservative".

*******. Hilarious.

....................and it's facilitated by way of press ganging me as a "conservative".

*******. Hilarious.

No mate, you've chosen this all by yourself.

You're too smart and tough to get bullied into anything, we both know that.

Doesn't bother me, do and think what you want.

It is all pretty harmless anyway, you're not some big rebel by doing this.

You were actually far more interesting and rebellious before.

give trump a break, next years going to be a really good year, Modern version of nero fiddling.

Anyone else think it’s strange that we have a how Trumps handling the coronavirus thread and not a how China handled the coronavirus thread?

It took 3 weeks after the CCP knew there was a novel virus on the loose for them to let the rest of the world know. They used that time to buy up as much PPE and medical equipment as possible. Then as some sort of bogus good will gesture sent useless garbage like dodgy masks to other countries.

No doubt Trump cocked this up but so did a lot of other countries. Britain, Sweden, Brazil just off the top of my head

Anyone else think it’s strange that we have a how Trumps handling the coronavirus thread and not a how China handled the coronavirus thread?

It took 3 weeks after the CCP knew there was a novel virus on the loose for them to let the rest of the world know. They used that time to buy up as much PPE and medical equipment as possible. Then as some sort of bogus good will gesture sent useless garbage like dodgy masks to other countries.

No doubt Trump cocked this up but so did a lot of other countries. Britain, Sweden, Brazil just off the top of my head

Yep, the countries with ego driven leaders with populist authoritarian tendencies/styles - Xi, Trump, Johnson, Bolsonaro - are the worst affected.

No. It's entirely predictable.

Those 3 wish they could use the military like Xi

Completely. Bolsananro on record as saying it, Trump openly adores dictators. Johnson a bit different, but fundamentally the same.

I thought this thread started coz one poster sooked so much about Trump posting on the first coronavirus thread?

Those 3 wish they could use the military like Xi

Of course, all other politicians get in to the caper due to their altruistic "goodness".

You do believe that, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back