• USA? Who cares? I’m strayan

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • (Insert joke answer)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we rate against say Uzbekistan, which has a penchant to boil its Political trouble makers alive, Putin’s a puppy compared to some of the more ruthless out there.
Don’t get me wrong I think aus is on a slippery slope to a stasi state, but even then, to say aus is one of the worst?
They're not really democracies tho are they?

Trump, absolutely the greatest leader of our time, he is far superior that pooh bear Xi of China. Not even a comparison, look at the great trump, he is willing to sacrifice anything and everything to restart the economy. A few human lives mean nothing for the GREAT Trump, look at that piss weak Xi, he is still hesitant about opening and is ready to close down everything at the first sight of trouble. Trump has the ability to comprimise with the big business groups to do what is in america's economic interest, does Xi dare to do that? Trump can prioritize the people by color, can Xi do that? Trump can order USA to steal other countries' masks, can Xi do that? Trump has the ability to blame all the issue on other countries, can Xi do that? Trump can default on debt, can Xi do that? So as you can see, Trump wins hands down. No one is a match for Trump, he is truly the God Emperor, the Kwisatz Haderach and the Chosen One and he will take humanity closer to heaven.

New Zealand bro
Got my vote !

Look no democracy is perfect. We have laws here where the Police can enter your house without a warrant. This is under the covid emergency Level 2 laws, but its still a downhill slippery slope if we are not vigilant.
Voting is also not compulsory here, which i don't agree with. You want to be a citizen, then you have to vote. You don't want to vote, then no citizenship.

No point complaining about the state of things when we all have a pretty potent weapon in our arsenal and that's our ability to vote.
If we don't like the laws then make a song and dance about it and vote the f&$kers out

Haha as much as people like the DnB DJ who’s in power now. John Key was there last PM.
Bit harsh DR..I don't agree with everything Cindy does, but you cant argue that as a statesman shes been pretty good.
The rest of her cabinet would need instructions to tie their shoelaces, but shes been an effective PM

Bit harsh DR..I don't agree with everything Cindy does, but you cant argue that as a statesman shes been pretty good.
The rest of her cabinet would need instructions to tie their shoelaces, but shes been an effective PM
Sorry reading back that sounded harsh, but dnb is some of my favourite music and she gave Harry Shapeshifter vinyl.. i was trying to give a compliment for being real.. Geez I would hate to see scomo behind some decks. He’d probably just soil himself again.

But John Keys and his cabinet was a shocker, I’ve read a bit about the Kimmi schmidt.com case. And as much as I dislike Schmidt for lagging on warez community. They’ve basically just thrown out the book of law trying to extradite him to the states.
Kiwis cant really claim their democracy purer then Aus with that stuff going on.

New Zealand bro
Surely kidding?

Their leader constantly lies and people are gullible to believe everything she says. What did she say the other week? 75% of the country is back at work.... When they're lockdown laws have been stricter than Australia!

And now this...

Literally a police state.

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely kidding?

Their leader constantly lies and people are gullible to believe everything she says. What did she say the other week? 75% of the country is back at work.... When they're lockdown laws have been stricter than Australia!

And now this...

You’ve misunderstood the word literally. And NZ is performing objectively better in managing this pandemic.

Surely kidding?

And now this...

Police have the same powers here atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely kidding?

And now this...

mate they're not even armed here !

Couldn't give a toss about the differences in lockdowns between Aussie and NZ. Its not a competition
Both seem to have worked from a health perspective and that's all that counts. Especially as there doesn't seem too much difference in the impact to the economies

Had 2 days in a row here of zero cases..so everyone is hoping that continues

Getting off topic...but man I was listening to stories from what happened at Abu Ghraib when Saddam was Iraqi dictator. That’ll give you nightmares. Think of the absolute worst things you can do to a person and then crank it up a few notches.

Yeah.

Although what happened afterward wasn't much better either.

Surely kidding?

And now this...

Good thing Australia isn't hey...

There has been some use of the Aussie situation in NZ to score political points ie NZ went too hard, but not much. Especially now that the rules have been relaxed significantly

These morons would not have the slightest idea about viral epidemiology, much less it's political ramifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back