• USA? Who cares? I’m strayan

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • (Insert joke answer)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You clowns can say whatever but there's absolutely nobody on this planet that can do the job that he does.

This is not relevant, as Trump is not relevant to Covid 19.

You clowns can say whatever but there's absolutely nobody on this planet that can do the job that he does.

That is quite true actually. There is no one else on the planet that can do the job he is doing.

Probably a good thing tho.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you understand much into detail about what the * is actually going on other than what the mainstream news feeds you.

corona virus wasn't accidental, the chinese want America to stay closed.

rod.png

I don't think you understand much into detail about what the fu** is actually going on other than what the mainstream news feeds you.

corona virus wasn't accidental, the chinese want America to stay closed.

Amazing... they started a pandemic in their own country to infect america. LOL. That's some trumpette 4D chess right there

Amazing... they started a pandemic in their own country to infect america. LOL. That's some trumpette 4D chess right there

You actually believe this?

If so, then you're no better than the 5G idiots. I am not kidding when I state this.

It would be easier to list who would do a worse job and I can't think of anybody, although maybe the President of Brazil would give Trump a run for his money

How would you know?

Have you been an anonymous viral epidemiologist all this time?

There's no greater multi talented "expert" than a political activist.

You need to post that gif of the joke going over your own head.

certified moron.

The only thing that I need to post is the academic credentials that sit above my head. Certified biotechnologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back