Trump Needs YOU!

If Trump is removed from office, I am prepared to:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With Trump validating the view that sacking him will lead to civil war, which of the trumpeteers are prepared to pony up and follow their orange god in an armed rebellion?

Oh Neddie,

Your left handed emporium the leftorium was a much better idea than this one.

So sad that you lot are all talk when your orange god needs you most :(

A civil war can't be won with just Hannity :(

Neddie, stop, just stop, please.

TDS is real, please work on admitting that you have a problem.

Attitudes like this bode badly for your civil war, even vegans can defeat a no show

Attitudes like this bode badly for your civil war, even vegans can defeat a no show
Dear oh dear Neddie,

I'm guessing you cant and wont stop, you must be part of the 24/7 deluded angry left who never accepted defeat in the US election and Brexit.

Democracy only works when the all losing parties accept they were defeated at the ballot box.

Dear oh dear Neddie,

I'm guessing you cant and wont stop, you must be part of the 24/7 deluded angry left who never accepted defeat in the US election and Brexit.

Democracy only works when the all losing parties accept they were defeated at the ballot box.

I'm not the one advocating civil war

Do you think Americans should overthrow the govt if trump is sacked?

Neddie, Neddie, Neddie

He is advocating it is he, sure you don't work for CNN ?

Pure and simple TDS at its finest, you have leftist hysteria written all over your posts.

He's endorsing quotes saying his sacking will lead to civil war, that's advocacy

Sad bit is all you alphas won't even man up to defend your god. You can't win a civil war with memes alone :(

He's endorsing quotes saying his sacking will lead to civil war, that's advocacy

Sad bit is all you alphas won't even man up to defend your god. You can't win a civil war with memes alone :(

Show me where he advocates a civil war, that is your claim right ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He quoted a right wing nut who said a civil war fracture was likely if impeachment took place.

He's the head of state. I don't think it's advocating, but it's a threat. And considering the violence coming from the alt-right, it's an irresponsible one.

But there's been lots of civil war fantasizing going on within the Alex Jones wing in the past year or 2. They want it bad.

You retweet it, you endorse it, this advocate it

Get your tiki torch out Billy, you need to protect your leader!!!

You retweet it, you endorse it, this advocate it

Get your tiki torch out Billy, you need to protect your leader!!!

Stop avoiding Neddie, show me where Trump advocates a civil war.

It's all fun and games till someone calls you out.

Stop avoiding Neddie, show me where Trump advocates a civil war.

It's all fun and games till someone calls you out.

Are you telling me trumps Twitter account is fake news?!?!?!?

Still cant bring yourself to show me where Trump has advocated for civil war can you ?.

Its gotta be hard to admit you were wrong and this whole thread is based on leftist hysteria, in fact way to hard for you.

If you retweet someone saying your sacking will lead to civil war, you are agreeing this, thus advocating the opinion

Bunnings has a special on tiki torches btw

If you retweet someone saying your sacking will lead to civil war, you are agreeing this, thus advocating the opinion

Bunnings has a special on tiki torches btw

If Trump has advocated civil war then you should have no problem posting the tweet whollus bollus and let us make up our own mind, don't be scared now Neddie, put it up so we can judge for ourselves, after all this thread is based on it.

If Trump has advocated civil war then you should have no problem posting the tweet whollus bollus and let us make up our own mind, don't be scared now Neddie, put it up so we can judge for ourselves, after all this thread is based on it.

You mean this one?

....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

Back