Trump Needs YOU!

If Trump is removed from office, I am prepared to:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean this one?

....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

As i said leftist hysteria, you've done well Neddie.

Most people with a modicum of intelligence and a general understanding of American history and maybe even you really understand what this means, but you cant help yourself, you have TDS.

As i said leftist hysteria, you've done well Neddie.

Most people with a modicum of intelligence and a general understanding of American history and maybe even you really understand what this means, but you cant help yourself, you have TDS.

A civil war like fracture in the context of us history is a military conflict which cost more us lives than any other conflict in us history.

In context of what he was saying that means tiki torches being raised if trump is sacked for being a dick. Sadly bone spurs means trump cant fight himself

A civil war like fracture in the context of us history is a military conflict which cost more us lives than any other conflict in us history.

In context of what he was saying that means tiki torches being raised if trump is sacked for being a dick. Sadly bone spurs means trump cant fight himself

* you still cant show me where Trump advocates civil war, its a spurious hysterical claim

* A civil war like fracture CLEARLY means in this context the 2 political parties are further apart than in the past

* many (some) Southerners still think their is a civil war like fracture due to the disparity in wages, wealth etc etc, between the North and South, doesn't mean actual war is imminent

*Democrats need to respect the election result

* a job at CNN awaits you, you are full of fake news

* you still cant show me where Trump advocates civil war, its a spurious hysterical claim

* A civil war like fracture CLEARLY means in this context the 2 political parties are further apart than in the past

* many (some) Southerners still think their is a civil war like fracture due to the disparity in wages, wealth etc etc, between the North and South, doesn't mean actual war is imminent

*Democrats need to respect the election result

* a job at CNN awaits you, you are full of fake news

just say these words "I have bone spurs"

If Trump isn't on my Presidential ballot in 2020, I'm going to write in Toby Greene for President. His mother says he's a nice person and that's good enough for me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Trump isn't on my Presidential ballot in 2020, I'm going to write in Toby Greene for President. His mother says he's a nice person and that's good enough for me!

Think Toby gets a bit of white line fever, i have played a bit myself and i sort of get it and on the very odd occasion suffered it myself but I dont condone it.

Leave Toby out of it, he probably is a bit of a goose, but footy needs bad boys to hate, a bit like how Trump sends lefties troppo, they have no idea, no idea at all how to take him.

I'd love Trump supporters to start a civil war. It would be short, bloody and not to their advantage.
lol. Absolutely no logic to this.

Hypothetical. This actually happened:

Who is more likely to own a gun in the US? Democrat voters or Republican votes?

"Republicans and Republican-leaning independents are more than twice as likely as Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents to say they own a gun (44% vs. 20%). This partisan gap remains even after controlling for demographic differences."

Statista:

Military vets (those that turned 18 between 1972 and 2016): 1/3 identified as Democratic. Over half said Republic, 16.7% were Independent. The increased affiliation with the Republican party overtime was likely due to the elimination of the draft in 1973.

42% of hunters and fishers are Republicans, 32% independent, 18% democrat.

So if there was a civil war between two sides I'd say the side with the guns, hunters, and vets would be a strong favourite.

Needs a give more money to a man who has more than enough option. Trump loves to uses things like this as an excuse to stick has hand out, and amazingly people oblige.

I forgot about that. those of us with chronic foot spurs do have the option of donating to trumps impeachment fighting fund

I would give, but Clive Palmer called dibs

If Antifa are on the opposing side where do I sign?

He's endorsing quotes saying his sacking will lead to civil war, that's advocacy

Sad bit is all you alphas won't even man up to defend your god. You can't win a civil war with memes alone :(
When did this country become so soft? Get these guys and straighten them out with a stint in the army.

When did this country become so soft? Get these guys and straighten them out with a stint in the army.

I think bone spurs have become contagious. the orange god should run a benefit show to raise money for this :(

Trumps impeach this tweet on twitter shows he in full control and greatest president of our times.

trump is in control as much as tim kelly is committed to geelong

Back