Media Trust The Process - A Rookie's Guide For What To Expect When Joining the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Noobz,

Great to know. I too have bees in my head so I feel as though I have something to offer.

Your pal,

Bob.
Hi Bob,

If you have the beez on your mind make sure you write plenty of nice media that sucks big-name dick.

Regards.

Noobz.

Hi Bob,

If you have the beez on your mind make sure you write plenty of nice media that sucks big-name dick.

Regards.

Noobz.

Hoboy!

3D37B6A3-4D88-40E1-AF99-7C7530E21752-3769-000002D2F0C43268.jpg

Stay tuned for further updates on what to expect as you progress throughout your rookie season. And if you like what you see of my patented BPMN system then please feel free to like & subscribe to my YouTube channel, I Bob And So Can You.
Until next time...

Thank you TB for not once mentioning the mighty Baghdad Bombers...the destination club.

Nobody has ‘a right’ to join the Baghdad Bombers ...nobody!
What makes you people think the Baghdad Bombers is an equal opportunity employer I hear you ask?

It is very far from it - and for good reasons - let me cite a few:

The Baghdad Bombers uses prejudice regularly and consistently to deny campaigners from joining — for being too old or too young, too fat or too skinny, too tall or too short. Campaigners are also denied for having flat feet, or for having missing, or additional, fingers.

By the way, poor eyesight will disqualify you, as well as bad teeth. Malnourished? Drug addiction? Bad back? Criminal history? Low IQ? (sorry ND) Anxiety? Phobias? Hearing damage? Six arms? Hearing voices in your head? Self-identification as a Unicorn? Need a special access ramp for your wheelchair?

Can't run the required course in the required time?
Can't do the required number of push-ups?
Not really a morning person?
And refuse to get out of bed before noon?

All can be legitimate reasons for denial.

The Baghdad Bombers has one job: Winning games. Anything else is a distraction and a liability.
Did someone just scream "that isn't fair?"
The SFA is VERY unfair; there are no exceptions made for being special or challenged or socially wonderful.

You must change yourself to meet Bomber standards and not the other way around.
I say again: You don't change the Bombers - you must change yourself.
The Bombers is not about being fair, it is about taking advantage of others and about winning.
The Bombers doesn't need to accommodate anyone with special issues like a recent shitscared Gumbie:$
The Bombers needs to win games and keep our country safe-period.

If any of your personal issues are a liability that detract from readiness or game winning...don't apply;).

Awesome stuff Tonga Bob well done.

I love it when a leadership group gets together and ghost writes a thread for a rookie..

Someone’s jealous that their club has 10 rookies a season, yet they rarely produce anything worth reading.

Thank you TB for not once mentioning the mighty Baghdad Bombers...the destination club.

What makes you people think the Baghdad Bombers is an equal opportunity employer I hear you ask?

The Baghdad Bombers uses prejudice regularly and consistently to deny campaigners from joining — for being too old or too young, too fat or too skinny, too tall or too short. Campaigners are also denied for having flat feet, or for having missing, or additional, fingers.

By the way, poor eyesight will disqualify you, as well as bad teeth. Malnourished? Drug addiction? Bad back? Criminal history? Low IQ? (sorry ND) Anxiety? Phobias? Hearing damage? Six arms? Hearing voices in your head? Self-identification as a Unicorn? Need a special access ramp for your wheelchair?

The Baghdad Bombers has one job: Winning games. Anything else is a distraction and a liability.
The SFA is VERY unfair; there are no exceptions made for being special or challenged or socially wonderful.

The Bombers is not about being fair, it is about taking advantage of others and about winning.
The Bombers doesn't need to accommodate anyone with special issues like a recent shitscared Gumbie:$

If any of your personal issues are a liability that detract from readiness or game winning...don't apply;).

Hi Norm,

K.

Your pal,

Bob.

ps: see you at Cheers tomorrow arvo

Nice melt.

Awesome stuff Tonga Bob well done.

I love it when a leadership group gets together and ghost writes a thread for a rookie..

Dear Anthony,

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for you meddling campaigners.

Your pal,

Old Man Jenkins.

ps: thanks for the kind words, you were alway my favourite of the 25 Tony Lynns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got some ability Tongs but keep it under your pillow.

Bob, do you look good in a toga?

Hi Waffle,

Yes. Yes I do.

And my rendition of Louie Louie is *chef’s kiss*

Your pal,

Bob.

i... i... i... I JUST GOT F*CKEN RICKROLLED :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

new favourite thread

Hi Jack,

Thank you! Yes it truly is the gift that keeps giving. In my youth I spent three years as an Astleyfarian. Weirdest week of my life.

Your pal,

Bob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back